Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yesnoyes

Diet Critique

Ok, well heres a little precurser. Im 18(well in a few days) and have had acne for about 6 years. I've been on this diet for many months (6-8? mabey more?) Right now im on eurethromyason (sp) and use climdaymison once at night as well as a comidome extractor.If you guys have any suggestions(even not about my diet) i'd be happy to hear them.

Breakfast

Grapes (mabey 20?)

Apple

1X large can of beans (black or red)

1X sweet potato

1X slice of watermelon

Lunch

Pea soup

(sometimes steamed vegetables)

Grapes

Dinner

Smoothies- Grapes raspberries strawberries a banana mango mabey some other fruit-I have about 2-3 big cups full.

1X stalk of lettuce 1 large can beans 1 small can tomatos

1X pea soup

Thats all thanks.

god ur diet is made up of sugar and carb

grape and watermelon is the most sugary fruit

potato and bean is high carb food

are you improving with this diet or it's getting worse?

Be careful with tinned food. It can have a lot of sodium and weird additives and stuff. If I were you I'd wash the beans off before eating them. I wouldn't eat tinned tomatoes. Sweet potatoes are fine. With melons, the rule is "eat alone or leave alone" ...you should only eat melon on an empty stomach and don't eat anything else for 20-30 minutes. You really need to be eating leafy green vegetables. Spinach, kale, etc. Those are really good for you. Regular lettuce doesn't really do much for you. Broccoli is great as well. If that list is truly all you eat, you are probably missing a lot of vitamins/nutrients. You could stand to add a lot more variety to your diet. Most of those foods are nutritionally insubstantial.

god ur diet is made up of sugar and carb

grape and watermelon is the most sugary fruit

potato and bean is high carb food

are you improving with this diet or it's getting worse?

I was improving. Just had a little break out. What would you suggest?

Be careful with tinned food. It can have a lot of sodium and weird additives and stuff. If I were you I'd wash the beans off before eating them. I wouldn't eat tinned tomatoes. Sweet potatoes are fine. With melons, the rule is "eat alone or leave alone" ...you should only eat melon on an empty stomach and don't eat anything else for 20-30 minutes. You really need to be eating leafy green vegetables. Spinach, kale, etc. Those are really good for you. Regular lettuce doesn't really do much for you. Broccoli is great as well. If that list is truly all you eat, you are probably missing a lot of vitamins/nutrients. You could stand to add a lot more variety to your diet. Most of those foods are nutritionally insubstantial.

Thanks for the imput. I acccually think I am getting most things I need. I was all the canned stuff really carefully. What would you suggest I add? I agress that I need to add variety, but everything I try to eat seems to break me out(mabey I am being over analitical) I also eat brown rice sushi with avocado and cucomber and salmon about once a week.