Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kel

what can i do...

the first month was amazing on DKR cleared up in days,now im breaking out yet still red and dry skin.

if i reduce number of times or amount used,skin not clearing but if increase skin clears a bit more but not completyand skin very red!

im using an oil free non drying neutrogena wash,panoxyl 2.5 gel bp and non-pore clogging spf15 neutrogena moisteriser

Persevere. BP isn't a miracle cure you may still break out while using it. If severe dryness is a problem for you maybe you're skin is sensitive. Also I use Panoxyl but it is far too drying for some people. I've read that Dan's BP is less harsh on the skin.

i cant use dans bp as im 20 wks pregnant and i have had panoxyl cleared my doctor as ok to use,when i use full BP amount my skin is pretty much clear the problem is the redness,not even dryness is an issue,but weeks down the line the redness wont subside.

Panoxyl is known around here for causing more redness than other brands.

What if you wrote down the ingredient list for Dan's gel and showed it to your doctor? Here are the ingredients: http://www.danielkern.com/ProductDetails.a...mp;Show=ExtInfo

Also, have you tried Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion? or maybe add some jojoba oil to your Neutrogena moisturizer.

hi brandy, i have been using jojoba oil just in morning to help with flakes.maybe should use at night too.

the thing is i have used other brands of BP and they dont seem to clear as well as panoxyl.

cetaphil moisteriser i dont think i can get in uk which is a bummer.

i think i will use jojhoba at night too and then see how that goes,failing that i will ask gp with a view to using dans bp as looking at the ingreadients they look same as most BP'S