Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac101

What do I do for a face like mine?

follow the advice on the holistic forum =]

yes you have made improvements

look into apple cider vinegar too

There are definetly improvements, especially on your forehead :) Also, you have GORGEOUS eyes, just to let you know :D

What have you been using on your face?

I have to agree with emilykate, such pretty eyes! :D definite improvement, looks like you just need a little time for the scars to go away. keep up the good work!

I've been using Toothpaste, and CVS Zit Cream.. Plus Cocoa Butter on my scars, but I don't think the cocoa butter is really doing anything but making a few scars go away, not all.

AND I still get pimples, A LOT in one day, then I pick them, and a new acne scar is formed... D:

I want something that PREVENTS pimples, while taking away the many scars & current pimples I have.

But on topic though, Is there anything that'll take care of my face? Will Accutane work?

Accutane worked wonders for me. All i was left with was scars because i had bad acne years before the accutane. Accutane just dried out my lips and made my skin very dry to the point of it hurt to open my mouth. These side effects went away in about a couple of weeks, exept for everytime my face got wet it got really tight and hurt to open my mouth, but that went away in a couple of months. About the left over scars i had, i got some light chemical peels done once every 3 weeks for about 7 months and i was cleared up. Until now, i have steroid induced acne due to steroid cream i was using to treat a rash, im broken out pretty bad. After i finished the accutane, i used doxy 100mg twice a day, clindamyacin pads once a day and panoxyl soap and i stayed clear....its the right move for you to make!

you should have try dan's bp or any bp that is available there .. stop using tooth paste ..they are just myth and stuff and did not get any approval from dermatologist or anything . dont you think cocoa butter is oily ??? it is oil base right ... change that , stop using tooth paste

I've been using Toothpaste, and CVS Zit Cream.. Plus Cocoa Butter on my scars, but I don't think the cocoa butter is really doing anything but making a few scars go away, not all.

AND I still get pimples, A LOT in one day, then I pick them, and a new acne scar is formed... D:

I want something that PREVENTS pimples, while taking away the many scars & current pimples I have.

But on topic though, Is there anything that'll take care of my face? Will Accutane work?

NO TOOTHPASTE! NO COCOA BUTTER! NO PICKING!!!

toothpaste is supposed to dry out the pimples and some do but some ppl are allergic to it and it cause them to get worse, so no. Cocoa butter is way to oily, I would suggest clean and clear night soft oil free mousturizer (for day too) it got rid of my scars and keeps my skin clear. Picking causes bacteria that causes acne to be released under ur skin and cause terrible acne. neutrogeana or clearasil BP are both good (no equate it has bad ingredients that clog pores). some say that baking soda helps them. they mix it w/ water and make a mask and leave it on for an hr. it caused me great discomfort and redness. IDK what CVS zit cream has in it so go to this site:www.zerozits.com/Articles/acnedetect.htm#inglist . it tells u how much ingredients clog pores and irritate skin in case some of ur acne is cosmetic (it could all be cosmetic). and I am also on a diet type thing for acne that helps. I eat very little sugar and I drink green tea everyday (w/out sugar of course). This has helped me alot.

I hope this long post was of some help!

and ur eyes r REALLY pretty (focus on the positive :) )

I find acne scars more if you don't pick and let it pop naturally :think:

As far as spreading bacteria, I only pick before I put on my prescription bp with some antibacterial thing added to it, eliminating that problem.

But seriously:

No toothpaste

No cocoa butter

stop making a thread in every freaking section!

Also, I would say no make up. It'll only make it worse, and it's obvious you're wearing it. You have improved since those 9 month old pics though.

There are natural acne cures to eliminate acne faster and for different types of acne and you just need to find one suitable for you.

Acnewiz.com is an one online resource that I have browsed through to find an exhaustive article and review base of popular acne cures.

It sucks that in todays society, if a guy wears makeup, hes not a true man, becuase you cant really even tell you have acne with it on. But, us guys have our own makeup and its called facial hair :dance: