Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jokerj

im confused

ok, so in his bio, daniel kern says that he was on accutane a while ago and cleared up his bacne due to it

later on, he created a bacne regimen

but i also found this on the site:

Every once in a while if I'm wearing a backpack a lot, wearing sweaty clothes that are rubbing a lot, or after I get a massage (which can be somewhat irritating to the dermis), I'll treat my back to prevent acne. You can read my bacne regimen here. When I had regular bacne (before I went on Accutane which cleared it up), I kept my bacne under pretty much complete control by applying this bacne regimen religiously.

ok, so in his bio, daniel kern says that he was on accutane a while ago and cleared up his bacne due to it

later on, he created a bacne regimen

but i also found this on the site:

Every once in a while if I'm wearing a backpack a lot, wearing sweaty clothes that are rubbing a lot, or after I get a massage (which can be somewhat irritating to the dermis), I'll treat my back to prevent acne. You can read my bacne regimen here. When I had regular bacne (before I went on Accutane which cleared it up), I kept my bacne under pretty much complete control by applying this bacne regimen religiously.

which pretty much states that he had been using the bacne regimen before accutane, right?

but didn't he not discover either regimen until afterwards?

Dan always said that BP had worked for him though. It might of kep his bacne under control but not his face, who knows. It was only after experimenting with larger quantities of BP did he find his face cleared too. Of course, one might say was that only because he had a course of Accutane that the acne became more managable.