Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tayrayuf

Should I use the Regimen??

I dont have oily skin at all.. I am a 19 year old male.. I have been having the worst breakouts in the past year.. I am wondering if the regimen is even going to do anything if I dont have oily skin.. What other causes of acne is there if I have I dont have that greasy face syndrome? :?:

4 months ago, I had moderate/severe acne, with cysts and everything. Because of the regimen my face is now completely clear. It's amazing. I would not have believed my skin would be this clear when I started the regimen. It takes about 2-3 months to work, but if you stick it out, I think you will be VERY happy with the results.

Mercer

I am glad it worked so well for you Mercer.. I dont have severe acne.. barely even mild.. I only have like 5 pimples around my mouth at a time.. its not terrible.. how long till you think ill see results?

Mercer, are you referrring to 4 months of the regimen. or 4 months on Accutane (i notice you mention you've taken it on the Prescription Medications board)?

Right now, I'm refering to 4 months on the regimen. I took accutane twice years ago, and it did clear up my skin, but it only lasted a year. I wanted to find another alternative to taking accutane a third time. So, I started the regimen. Tay, I would guess you would see results from 3 weeks to a month and a half. I don't really know for mild acne. It's good that it's only in one area though. you wont use nearly as much BP that way. This stuff can get expensive. I go through a tube every 5 days or so. Anyway, good luck. Let us know how things go either way :)

Mercer