Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kylekid13

Just got all three regimen products

I just received Dan's Cleanser, BP, and Moisturizer in the mail and I must say that I'm really pleased with the speed of service, I only ordered 2 DAYS ago! Really great speed. My only concern is that the cleanser and the moisturizer had shrink wrap around them, while the Benzoyl Peroxide did not, not sure if that was intentional...and also when I removed the shrink wrap on the cleanser, there was slippery cleanser on the outside of the bottle which I had to wipe off. When I lifted the pumps up there was also liquid on that too. Just thought I'd post this because I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but otherwise, I'm psyched to have the products and looking forward to amazing results with Dan's products and regimen!

I ordered on the 21st of August and received on the 26th of August! That was awesome. It was express postage, but so quick & very much worth it!

The shrink wrap is being phased out. There's a post that's Pinned and Dan tells you why it's happening.

I ordered Dans BP on the 18th on August and I got my packege on 23rd of August and I ordered it by money Ordeer which takes a long time also I chosed US Priority Mail :)

Also I ordered Dans AHA and jojoba oil thursday 2 days ago and I should receive my packege by monday or tuesday :)

You guys are soooo lucky. I ordered 25 of July, money was taken from my bank the 27th of July. It arrived at my house on August 27th. Lmao, no explanation no anything. The first time I ordered it took over 2 weeks. I always chose priority shipping. Funny because I live in the same state it gets made in.

You guys are soooo lucky. I ordered 25 of July, money was taken from my bank the 27th of July. It arrived at my house on August 27th. Lmao, no explanation no anything. The first time I ordered it took over 2 weeks. I always chose priority shipping. Funny because I live in the same state it gets made in.

WOW that sucks man thats like more than a month waiting

WOW that sucks man thats like more than a month waiting

damn. i live in the USVI (by puerto rico but not puerto rican). i bought dans AHA+ on tuesday and it is saturday i used first class mail soo......... im hoping it gets after labor day :chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck::chuck:

You will notice a big difference when you start using it. Remember to start off with not too much BP(1 pump or slightly less) and increase it very slightly everyday. When you start off you dont need much BP to keep you clear. However if you use this same amount after a few weeks you will start breaking out again so it is important to increase your BP dosage everyday or every few days.