Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LadyWillow

ALOE VERA GEL

I'm having trouble finding 100% aloe vera gel and all I can find are the stuff in the tanning section that is for burns

ingredients: water, sd alcohol 40, glycerin, polysorbate 20, carbomer, triethanolamine, imidazolidiny urea, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, fragrance, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, benzophenone -4, yellow 5, blue 1,

ok after typing that out i really do NOT want to use this on my face where can you find pure gel?

When i went to the health shop she said its impossible to buy 100% aloe vera gel coz it simply wont keep in a bottle. The best one that I and other people have found useful is mother of earth 100% gel. Its 100% gel but not 100% aloe vera gel. Its good stuff and if you look under the treatment views there have been some good stuff said about it:) hope that helps

I use Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel. You can get it at Walmart for like 5 bucks. It's really working so far for me!

I use Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel. You can get it at Walmart for like 5 bucks. It's really working so far for me!

I use the same one and I love it. No artificial color added.

You could also buy an aloe vera plant. I have one. Not that expensive and I just rip off a piece when I need it. lol

Although, AV hasn't helped my redmarks.... it did help with overall redness, though.

Take a look at this site

http://www.ecolife.nl/winkel/enter.html

Look at the left and click on "huid verzorging" (skin treatment)

then you see : Gelly creme puur Aloe Vera Gel (click on the link)

this aloe vera is 98,3% pure and with allantione

they say its also good for people who have laser treatment.

and it cost 14.95 euro for a 180 ml bottle

its a dutch site so maybe you can ask if they also sent products outside of europe

Hope this helps

you cant buy 100% aleo vera gel.... its because of the refining process.... however some compay's such as the fruit of the earth one label as 100%.... however they are only 99.9% (thats the highest you can get) as they need other ingrediants too form the gel etc... something that is 100% will only contain one ingrediant which in this case would be aloe vera (aloe barbadensis). not even the taking it direct from the plant is 100% due to the other compounds within the plant.... im not sure of what the the % would be taking it from the plant though