Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FayeSaechao

Enough for me, I'm done

You know what, it says stick to the Regimen but: I had mild-moderate acne, now even though some part are cleared up, I look like a crack head. My dry skin is a yellowish color and peeling off my face like scales on a fish and JOJOBA oil isn't helping at all. I had high hopes for this regimen, and now it's just getting nasty. The Benzoyl Peroxide is so harsh for my skin, it's putting my skin under stress. I feel ugly, I look ugly, and it's getting uglier. I'm not even going to bother with the AHA, and whatever that claims to do. I'm not hating on these products, I understand it works for most people, but not everyone. I am going to appoint with my doctor and see what happens from there. Thanks to Dan, and good luck to those who plan on continuing.

well, I have pretty sensitive skin but using his bp my skin did get dry..but my moisturizer always helped me..(( sorry to hear that.

Every treatment starts like this. Accutane for example, dry everything, outside and inside.

BP acts just like an acid, so it WILL dry your skin A LOT. This is why Dan includes some moisturizer.

If you have problems with the moisturizer, buy another one.

You will never find a perfect treatment, without lots of testing.

Good luck.

My face is also turning this odd yellow color and I have been using DKR for about a month. I am so stressed and I don't know if I should quit and go back to something else, or continue. I not even using a pump and my face still becomes really dry and my skin is turning yellow. It's horrible. :wall:

I think we might have the same problem, whatever it is. :mad: