Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ariellestar1234

Thinking of adding steak back in my diet?

From farmers markets, all natural...

I just want to see if it will hurt or help me..if I can benefit from the fat in the steak, plus when I used to eat steak, I was for sure fuller...longer.

I dont know, just throwing out options.

what do you guys think?

From farmers markets, all natural...

I just want to see if it will hurt or help me..if I can benefit from the fat in the steak, plus when I used to eat steak, I was for sure fuller...longer.

I dont know, just throwing out options.

what do you guys think?

ummm, why not? I eat steak like 2-3 times a week. Since when is steak bad for you

Since when is steak bad for you

I'm sure PETA could give you an answer.

I recently started eating beef again. I have a small amount about once or twice a month. At first I was afraid it would make me sick or something, but I've been fine. Us ladies really need all the iron we can get. Just make sure you chew it really well. Red meat is pretty hard to digest, even harder if it's not chewed well. I think you should be ok. Just don't eat a huge serving of it your first time.

I don't know what "all natural" means when it comes to beef. All I know is if you want to eat healthy/real beef, make sure it's grass-fed, or else you're eating corn-fed beef which is pretty unhealthy for you long term (watch the movie King Corn).

I don't know what "all natural" means when it comes to beef. All I know is if you want to eat healthy/real beef, make sure it's grass-fed, or else you're eating corn-fed beef which is pretty unhealthy for you long term (watch the movie King Corn).

You know you love to correct me dont you :D ..lol..

Well boss, that is what I meant , "grass fed",no added anything..and especially not corn fed.

Yes, I think I will add steak in...and as far as chewing, I swear when I swallow ..my food, its like pure liquid going down my throat..at first I thought it was tedious to chew every tiny bit of food that I ingest..but now its soo natural to make sure my saliva is mixed thouroughly with my food ;) .