Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
remag42

Would you rather cure your acne or have $1 million?

No acne or money?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather cure your acne or have $1 million?

• Acne Cure
    • $1,000,000

I'd rather have the million dollars. My acne has never bothered me so much that I can't enjoy life, and I could do a lot more enjoying with a million dollars.

I'd rather have the million dollars. My acne has never bothered me so much that I can't enjoy life, and I could do a lot more enjoying with a million dollars.

Personally, I haven't been able to enjoy almost anything, because acne is always on my mind and I can feel it constantly. If you had mild acne it most likely won't affect you that much, but people with bad acne would most likely rather have the cure than the money.

acne cure for sure, money isn't that important to me. Me, myself, and I is whats important. ha ha

well I would cure acne,because If I'd choose 1 million,then I would change the way I'm living life,I think it would give me just trubles,u know like what to do with them and so on...and I am afraid I wouldnt paint anymore :rolleyes: ...aaand I am so very addicted to drugs,I really wouldnt resist the temtation... its better to take that money someone else,hahah thank you:)

I'd rather be broke with super clear skin. Money don't mean a thing when you see hell in the mirror.

$1,000,000 = $1,000,000

Clear skin = priceless

Well put Necro. :lol:

I'd definitely go for the acne cure. No amount of money could compenste for what I have missed out on in life. I hate dealing with acne. More money wouldn't make me any happier with myself, clear skin would.

To those who think they would happier with a million dollars than clear skin: that may be true, but if acne wouldn't bother you if you were rich, why should it bother you now?

Honestly, the 1 million dollars. My acne isnt that bad and I could live with it.

I plan to do a lot in my future and I have great plans. It would be nice if I could at least accomplish some that would be harder without the money. xD

And I would probably give my parents some, because I feel guilty they spend so much on me. :(

I'd probably donate some money to a cancer or leukemia foundation, because my grandmothers died from those when I was very young.

I would probably get some tickets for Paris, and head off there with my family. I really want to go to Paris.

I wouldnt know what to do with the rest, so I'd probably put it in a savings account or whatever you call it.

I would, however, buy one of the biggest cakes I could find and treat my friends to it because they have helped me through so much. I love them. :D

I'm sure this same question came up not too long ago... I still stick by my original answer. I'd take the money, it's a no-brainer for me. 1 million dollars would go a long way towards helping good causes and if that meant myself having bad skin, so be it. (And no, I'm not just saying that because it's the nice, unselfish thing to say. I genuinely do feel that such a substantial amount of money could bring more happiness or relief all around than just me being happy with my clear skin could).

However, if I had no option but to keep the 1 million myself without being able to put it towards charitable good deeds, I'd take clear skin. Money in itself doesn't mean much to me. It's nice to have of course, but having nice skin would make me happy enough. All the money in the world could be available to me, but if I still had shitty skin I'd still be miserable. Although I suppose at least you'd be able to afford the crème de la crème of dermatologists and treatments if money was less of a barrier.

I'd take the money... My family is fairly well off and I don't have money issues but still, I could put it to good use whereas I know I'll grow out of acne within a few years. A million dollars would be worth the wait and probably make the next few years easier until I do grow out of it.

Athough I am happy leading a simple life and don't really value many material things I would take the money. My acne isnt too bad anymore and I would be sweet to save up for my wedding/honeymoon. Also my future childrens college, although by then thats how much it will probably cost to go.

I'm taking the acne cure. I don't think I even had to think about it.

I love materialistic things, that's who I am, but money doesn't buy happiness.

All I want right now is clear skin. It seems like such a simple request.

Acne cure. I can make that $1 million dollars myself, if I wanted to. Also, I don't want to risk the possibility that my acne might become a lot, lot worse in the future.

Best. Reply. Ever.

I voted a million bucks because with that I could at least buy a house and pay off debt and make my life a bit sweeter. I have given up on a cure for acne. Plus, from experience, I'm never much happier when I have clear skin, so I'd rather have the $$$.

I don't suffer from too many breakouts these days but yeah, saying that for the rest of my life I'll breakout with a few bumps every week or so and there was no way to help with my scarring -- I'd take the one million. I could then travel the world and get away from all the superficialities and buy myself a huge chunk of land somewhere and build my oasis and just chill~