Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First off, I will post a few pictures to show my acne/redness/scars to you, so you can judge. Heres a few pictures for you guys;

Now Ive been using the following; Daily Facial Cleanser Oxy Salicylic Acid 2%, Moisturizer Biotherm-Homme Aqua Power, Bio Oil and a bar called PanOxyl for some time. The Panoxyl/Bio Oil combination worked for some time, and than I dis-continued use and went for the Oxy stuff. It helped cleared some redness, and some red marks that were on my face for awhile. My problem is that I have these small closed acne on my face, that are somewhat making it worse. They dont even pop up. I wanna know if there is a good regimn other than Dans that I might be able to use.

Is there any different cleanser, Panoxyl(has BP in it), or Acid, Vitamins I should be using according to the picture?

post-82558-1220030780_thumb.jpg

post-82558-1220030920_thumb.jpg

post-82558-1220031322_thumb.jpg

post-82558-1220031369_thumb.jpg

post-82558-1220030780_thumb.jpg

post-82558-1220030920_thumb.jpg

post-82558-1220031322_thumb.jpg

post-82558-1220031369_thumb.jpg

The redness is probably coming towards the big acne marks that were there but healed. The Biotherm Homme mositurizer has oils in it, so I went to get some Neutrogena one that wont clog my pores, and is oil free. Im still pretty sure the Oxy stuff is working, but its just the stress, and moisturizer bringing up new ones too.

Im going to be also drinking lots more water, as it will let my face somewhat heal. Anyone else, have more opinions?

I also bought some cetaphil for dry skin, as my skin is dry.

Could be that Im flawless, and Im just paranoid, but could also be the lighting too. I just dont know if I can trust a digital camera.

I agree. You seem to have pretty good skin, maybe a little a little oily. I've been using Philip's Milk of Magnesia that has worked wonders for oily skin. I started off using it as a mask at night. When I woke up, my face looked normal (no red, no oil, some bumps, but you know.) If oxy's working for you, I think you should keep it up.

I agree. You seem to have pretty good skin, maybe a little a little oily. I've been using Philip's Milk of Magnesia that has worked wonders for oily skin. I started off using it as a mask at night. When I woke up, my face looked normal (no red, no oil, some bumps, but you know.) If oxy's working for you, I think you should keep it up.

In the pictures I actually had gotten out of the shower, cept the one that looks like its outside. Ussually I'd say my face is actually dry. I bought some stuff called Cetaphil, and actually within 1 day of use, it brought some bumps down. Im thinking a peel might help me, I wouldnt mind my face going somewhat red.

The Oxy stuff was good for reducing the really bad red marks, but i doubt I want to continue using it. Any other suggestions?

If anyone wants to add me , add [email protected] Im a nice person, so dont be afraid.