Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
~Tiny~

I NEED A GOOD ORGANIC FACIAL SOAP.

Hello all,

I need some suggestions. I'm looking for a good organic soap. Something that is not to overdrying and has a good ph level. I prefer something with soothing organic oils or something like that......

I don't know..... any recommendations would be appreciated. I have been using lush Fresh farmacy and I like it, I just would like something more organic. I tried Dr. Bronner's Tea tree soap and it works ok but is a little overdrying. I feel if i keep using It I might regret it.

Thank you,

:drool:

Sorry if I keep spelling Organic wrong.

Hello all,

I need some suggestions. I'm looking for a good organic soap. Something that is not to overdrying and has a good ph level. I prefer something with soothing organic oils or something like that......

I don't know..... any recommendations would be appreciated. I have been using lush Fresh farmacy and I like it, I just would like something more organic. I tried Dr. Bronner's Tea tree soap and it works ok but is a little overdrying. I feel if i keep using It I might regret it.

Thank you,

:drool:

Sorry if I keep spelling Organic wrong.

YO YO YO YO YO YO!

My favorite facial soap is Kiss My Face Olive Oil bar soap. :wub: I've also used and liked their Olive Oil & Green Tea and Olive Oil & Aloe. Very few ingredients, organic, doesn't make me break out, non-drying.

Right now www.iherb.com has Kiss My Face soap on sale from 28-35% off and 99 cent shipping until Aug 31. You can also use code MOD625 to get $5 off your purchase-so using the coupon you could get a bar of soap for only 99 cents!! They also carry Jason Naturals, Aubrey Organics, Nature's Gate, Dr Bronner, Avalon Organics, and a bunch of other organic and nautral soaps and products.

kiss my face!!!

they have an assortment of different soaps for various needs, and are great :)

they also make really nice serums and such. my mom uses the vitamin c face cream... the woman is 50 and has NO wrinkles and even skin tone.

it's kind of weird, but im totally jealous of my moms skin...hahaha

kiss my face!!!

they have an assortment of different soaps for various needs, and are great :)

they also make really nice serums and such. my mom uses the vitamin c face cream... the woman is 50 and has NO wrinkles and even skin tone.

it's kind of weird, but im totally jealous of my moms skin...hahaha

I went to whole foods and I found a ton of diffrent soaps and that included kiss my face. Should I maybe just go there and read the ingredients on each face soap and wash and see what I find.

yes, that seems like a good idea. personally, i like anything with lavender in it. it smells yummy and it's a natural antiseptic.

i also used to use pure lavender oil on my skin...which feels ammmaaazzziiiinnnnggggggg and smells so good.

however, my skin is all cracked from some damn medication my derm gave me so i cant use it anymore. stings ssoooooooo bad on broken skin.

yes, that seems like a good idea. personally, i like anything with lavender in it. it smells yummy and it's a natural antiseptic.

i also used to use pure lavender oil on my skin...which feels ammmaaazzziiiinnnnggggggg and smells so good.

however, my skin is all cracked from some damn medication my derm gave me so i cant use it anymore. stings ssoooooooo bad on broken skin.

Would you say lavender is better than tea tree oil as far as healing a blemish.

kiss my face is awesome!!! i use it all over my body. it's one of the few soaps that doesn't dry me out, although i still have to use lotion afterward. i also like zum's goat milk soap. i used to use this but switched to kiss my face as it was better bang for the buck. i'm also going to try and check out some vanilla patchouli soap that my boyfriend's family had at their house when i visited this past weekend. patchouli is supposed to be good for acne prone skin (from what i can recall.) anyway, if i find out more info, i'll let you know.

kiss my face is awesome!!! i use it all over my body. it's one of the few soaps that doesn't dry me out, although i still have to use lotion afterward. i also like zum's goat milk soap. i used to use this but switched to kiss my face as it was better bang for the buck. i'm also going to try and check out some vanilla patchouli soap that my boyfriend's family had at their house when i visited this past weekend. patchouli is supposed to be good for acne prone skin (from what i can recall.) anyway, if i find out more info, i'll let you know.

hmmm....patchouli never heard of that helping acne. I love the smell of that stuff. Kind of hippish though.

This soap looks good to me :

http://www.iherb.com/ProductDetails.aspx?c...d=5787&at=0

Also all the bar soaps from this line has rave reviews on it.

Went to Whole Foods yesterday and looked at all their soaps and I picked the Kiss my face olive bar soap and I also found a soap by Pangea organics. It has Lavender and Damiana Tea Ingredients included are

Organic Soy Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Organic Hemp Seed Oil and/or Jojoba Oil [All Oils Saponified with Retained Glycerin], Turnera diffusa (Organic Damiana Tea), Lavandula angustifolia (Organic Lavender Flowers), Organic Essential Oils of: Lavandula angustifolia (Organic Lavender), Pogostemon patchouli (Organic Patchouli), Rosemary Extract.

I haven't used it yet but I'll let everyone know what I think. It smells great and the packaging has flowers seeds embeded in it so, you can soak it over night and plant it then flowers will grow.

the packaging has flowers seeds embeded in it so, you can soak it over night and plant it then flowers will grow.

Wow, that is impressive and a totally cool idea! Please let us know how you like or dislike the soap.

Went to Whole Foods yesterday and looked at all their soaps and I picked the Kiss my face olive bar soap and I also found a soap by Pangea organics. It has Lavender and Damiana Tea Ingredients included are

Organic Soy Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Organic Hemp Seed Oil and/or Jojoba Oil [All Oils Saponified with Retained Glycerin], Turnera diffusa (Organic Damiana Tea), Lavandula angustifolia (Organic Lavender Flowers), Organic Essential Oils of: Lavandula angustifolia (Organic Lavender), Pogostemon patchouli (Organic Patchouli), Rosemary Extract.

I haven't used it yet but I'll let everyone know what I think. It smells great and the packaging has flowers seeds embeded in it so, you can soak it over night and plant it then flowers will grow.

i saw this soap at world market the other day and was curious about it. it's more expensive and not as large as kiss my face, but i'd be willing to check it out. come to think of it, i think they have the whole pangea line at whole foods. after adding to this thread, i went out there to try and find my beloved zum bars, but they don't have them. the other nature store i used to get them at was bought out by whole foods. :( bummer. let me know how you like this stuff!

i saw this soap at world market the other day and was curious about it. it's more expensive and not as large as kiss my face, but i'd be willing to check it out. come to think of it, i think they have the whole pangea line at whole foods. after adding to this thread, i went out there to try and find my beloved zum bars, but they don't have them. the other nature store i used to get them at was bought out by whole foods. :( bummer. let me know how you like this stuff!

Sure will!! I started using the Kiss my face and so far I like it.