Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
suzy_rondelle

more poop, less acne

started taking probiotic supplements last week for general health reasons. it's not even 10am and ive already crapped twice.

BUT

i notice that i feel better. i'm less groggy, i dont need as much sleep, and i dont wake up feeling tired anymore. i can only imagine that this will have a positive effect on my skin in the long run.

pooping rules.

yup agree ...

every morning when you wake up drink 3 cups of water , do not eat anything . after 25 minutes then only you can have breakfast . it works ... haha more poop less acne ...eat more fruits and vege and make sure you chew your food properly , foods that are not properly chewed will cause more toxins in your body

oh, i eat plenty of fruits and veggies. i basically follow a "vegan" diet, although i do not consider myself to be vegan, or even a veggie for that matter. i'll occasionally eat small amounts of fish or poultry my by diet usually consists of mostly green vegetables, sprouted grains, gluten free rice pasta, limited soy products, and a whooooole lot of rice milk. nom noms.

ive been following this diet for like 2 months now. i cant really tell if it's making a difference in my skin, but DEFINITELY my digestion.

even if its not clearing me up, at least i feel healthier, right?

Overall health should be looked at instead of just acne, so yeah, good for you, also you should go to the bathroom 3 times a day, regulary and the poo should come out almost effortlessly and it should sink to the bottom, not floating.

waking up early and drinking water first thing will give you morning bowel movements.

Overall health should be looked at instead of just acne, so yeah, good for you, also you should go to the bathroom 3 times a day, regulary and the poo should come out almost effortlessly and it should sink to the bottom, not floating.

waking up early and drinking water first thing will give you morning bowel movements.

I read somewhere that a normal person poops only once a day. I sometimes go once I sometimes go twice I sometimes go three times a day. It just depends. Before I started taking probiotics. I wouldn't go for sometimes days. Man....that sucked ass!!! LOL

Uh, sometimes I don't poop for days, other times it's 1-2x a day. All depends on what I eat. But when I do go multiple times a day, it wears me out. I don't think that's completely healthy. Your body is just quickly rejecting everything going in. Same thing as if when you're drinking lots of water and you're constantly peeing. If the body is ejecting something that quickly, that tells me it's just ignoring it pretty much. That doesn't happen when I eat a high meat diet. Who knows.

i don't think your body can just "reject" food if it's coming out of your butt fully digested. and there is no way that drinking a lot of water is unhealthy, unless it's to the point of water intoxication...then youve got more to worry about than just peeing too much.

like i said, i feel better than i have in a while. i maintain that pooping a lot is awesome, and will probably continue to do so. :razz:

hahaha yeah when i dont poop even once a day , my body feels heavy and my stomach feels bloated . stay healthy .... but of course if you poop often it reduce your acne . it works for me .... i'm eating a healthy diet loads of vege and fruits , less meat ( maybe once a week) ..20 cups of water a day .....foods that stay too long in the intestine will eventually decompose and lead to more unwanted toxins ....SHIT THEM OUT BEFORE THEY BREAK YOU UP

i don't think your body can just "reject" food if it's coming out of your butt fully digested. and there is no way that drinking a lot of water is unhealthy, unless it's to the point of water intoxication...then youve got more to worry about than just peeing too much.

like i said, i feel better than i have in a while. i maintain that pooping a lot is awesome, and will probably continue to do so. :razz:

People's bodies reject food all the time. Whutchu talkin' bout Willis?

-Overeating for bulking will have the body reject a lot of food and it will look in the toilet bowl like it did when it went in your mouth

-Food poisoning

-Certain candy's like fruit roll ups. I have seen my doo doo look like rainbows

-Corn. Lot's of people have WWIII in the toilet because the corn comes out of their butthole in kernals

The butt will release undigested food all the time.

hahaha yeah when i dont poop even once a day , my body feels heavy and my stomach feels bloated . stay healthy .... but of course if you poop often it reduce your acne . it works for me .... i'm eating a healthy diet loads of vege and fruits , less meat ( maybe once a week) ..20 cups of water a day .....foods that stay too long in the intestine will eventually decompose and lead to more unwanted toxins ....SHIT THEM OUT BEFORE THEY BREAK YOU UP

right, but thats why i said fully digested. if i were pooping out food that looked like it did when it went in my mouth, i'd be a little concerned...

food poisoning is kind of a different topic all together, i'm talking about pooping a lot because of a healthy diet high in fiber.

rainbow poop is just really funny, i have nothing to say about that except "HAHAHAHAHA"

everyone knows you dont digest corn! just ask fat bastard...

YAYA. we dont digest corn . eat one cup of corn and the next day you can see your shits full of corn . yup eat more highly fiber foods ...Oats , and etc that is easy to digest .haha . when we eat less fiber foods end up constipation . and it hurts like giving birth to a baby whale

This thread is the most hilarious thing ever. I can't stop laughing. :lol:

Interesting idea. I'll try the drink water when I wake up thing, and I'll also eat more fiber. I think sometimes I have sucky digestion, so probiotics is worth a shot too.

When I was like 12, I visited a relative and for the whole week we ate where I wanted. I had steak every night. The relative warned me of what may happen but I was enjoying steak. At the end of the week I cried on the toilet. The relative laughed. I had to wait like a week until I dumped the brick out of me - the brick of undigested, disgusting beef, that had grown stale inside of me because it could not be broken up with no fiber present in the body.

Having green smoothies certainly makes me poo a lot!!!

I think pooping a lot is bad from a hygeine standpoint. Even if you wipe your butthole with 100% effort, some stuff smears all over your skin. Throughout the day it start to crust and walking becomes uncomfortable. Then the next time you poop, it is like it is breaking through a barrier before it even hits the water.

Having green smoothies certainly makes me poo a lot!!!

me too!! i noticed that the first week I started eating green smoothies.. I used to poop once a day if i'm lucky.. now it's 2-4 times a day.. and i feel so much better! skin has improved immensely!

haha glad it made you laugh! :)

i recommend probiotic supplements opposed to yogurt. i was doing the yogurt thing for a while, and even though i am lactose intolerant, it still worked a little. eventually i gave up because the tummy aches werent worth it. when i switched to the supplements, though, i was pleasantly surprised by how well they work.

ALSO for anyone who is interested in this : KOMBUCHA

fermented tea. tastes like ball sweat, but gets the job done nicely.