Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StayAlive

Dalagis T 1% Lotion

Hey everyone!

So I got this lotion from my doctor, called "Dalagis T 1% Lotion".

Can anybody explain it to me how you use this thing?

I Googled and nothing...

I used it once and the next morning my chicks were coverd with little bumps ><"

On the back of the lotion bottle it says:

Each gram contains:

Clindamycin Phosphate equivalent

to clindamycin 10 mg (1%)-Constit, and

Purified water q.s.

Never heard of the lotion, but clindamycin is a frequently prescribed ingredient intended (primarily) to fight inflamed (moderate to severe) acne lesions. Generally speaking, very little of it is needed. I'm very surprised that your doctor didn't instruct you on how to use the lotion, as clindamycin can be quite irritating to the skin. I was once prescribed clindamycin (by an incompetent derm, as my acne is and has always been mild... but I digress). I was supposed to use only a pea-sized amount of the gel, which I was somehow supposed to spread across my entire face. I would usually end up using about twice that much. But definitely don't be putting on more than an extremely thin layer. You shouldn't have to be rubbing anything in too much.

Never heard of the lotion, but clindamycin is a frequently prescribed ingredient intended (primarily) to fight inflamed (moderate to severe) acne lesions. Generally speaking, very little of it is needed. I'm very surprised that your doctor didn't instruct you on how to use the lotion, as clindamycin can be quite irritating to the skin. I was once prescribed clindamycin (by an incompetent derm, as my acne is and has always been mild... but I digress). I was supposed to use only a pea-sized amount of the gel, which I was somehow supposed to spread across my entire face. I would usually end up using about twice that much. But definitely don't be putting on more than an extremely thin layer. You shouldn't have to be rubbing anything in too much.

Ohh :(

I put like a lot on my skin LOL

maybe this is why I had bumps because of it ...

Thanks!!

Hey everyone!

So I got this lotion from my doctor, called "Dalagis T 1% Lotion".

Can anybody explain it to me how you use this thing?

I Googled and nothing...

I used it once and the next morning my chicks were coverd with little bumps ><"

On the back of the lotion bottle it says:

Each gram contains:

Clindamycin Phosphate equivalent

to clindamycin 10 mg (1%)-Constit, and

Purified water q.s.

Thanks...

P.S.

If somebody uses/used it, how is it?

Helps or not?

hey, that what i use (dalacin-t) i told u about it in another topic u had about ur skin. b/c u live in israel it is called Dalagis T because in different places in the world its called different things. HORRAY like seriously it will help u alot!! like i said in my eairlier post in ur other topic, i use natural hand soap, because i had thoes bumps too, and it got rid of them. it may take a few days, but trust me it will work. that is like soo friggin wierd like how we where talkin about it on ur other post then u went to the doctor and he gave u the same thing. pretty awesome.

good luck hun.