Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FrogWithProblems

Easy method to cover up pimples

Sounds easy, Sounds gay, but it works...

My family was in Vegas for the weekend so I had the whole house to myself! I decided to look around my parents bathroom out of boredom and found my mom's make up kit...I felt really stupid but I remembered how she looked with it on and off and i noticed the difference...I also remembered that I had school orientation to go to in about an hour where they would take out PICTURES right there...

I knew something had to be done...

So I look around and found a cylinder case with powder, fair skin tone i suppose but i didn't care! I grabbed a little puffy brush, put it in the powder and went to town! In less than 2 minutes my face was photoshopped! You couldn't see a thing! I was so happy I went and took the picture with no red! I was afraid of people noticing the make up but it was unnoticeable...

so to all guys that need a quick fix, be brave and grab some of your GF's make up! it works hella fast!

I am a girl and I don't think ther's anything wrong w/ a guy wearing makeup to cover up his acne....I mean personally I think guys have it worse when it comes to acne...us girls can easly cover it up and most guys just have to go around with red bumpy blotchy skin i would never joke or think bad of a guy if he had a lil powder or concealer on

Not everyone can wear make up, though. If I put anything on my face my acne reacts like a bitch.

The same thing with me :(

BTW for some reason people think that I wear makeup (I don't).