Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlabamaAngel1982

Finacea and skin care products

Hey. I have been prescribed Finacea 15% and I apply it once a day at the moment. I have sensitive allergy prone skin so I'm trying to let my skin adjust to the new product before I use it twice a day.

So far so good. I have a mild itchiness which is barely noticeable. I was advised by my doc to keep using a moisturiser on top as i am prone to dry skin (i also get eczema on my eyelids). I have been using Olay Blemish Total Effects moisturiser before I started the finacea, but I've been avoiding using it on top of my finacea in case the combination is too harsh. Its 1.5% Salicylic acid in the Olay cream. Does anyone have any suggestions for a moisturiser? (I live in UK so pls dont suggest Cetaphil lol).

Also, I am using an Olay regenerist cream face wash and Avene soapless gel cleanser. Do you think its ok to use these in combination with the Finacea? Or do you have any better thoughts?

Thanks

xxxxxxx :D

Hey. I have been prescribed Finacea 15% and I apply it once a day at the moment. I have sensitive allergy prone skin so I'm trying to let my skin adjust to the new product before I use it twice a day.

So far so good. I have a mild itchiness which is barely noticeable. I was advised by my doc to keep using a moisturiser on top as i am prone to dry skin (i also get eczema on my eyelids). I have been using Olay Blemish Total Effects moisturiser before I started the finacea, but I've been avoiding using it on top of my finacea in case the combination is too harsh. Its 1.5% Salicylic acid in the Olay cream. Does anyone have any suggestions for a moisturiser? (I live in UK so pls dont suggest Cetaphil lol).

Also, I am using an Olay regenerist cream face wash and Avene soapless gel cleanser. Do you think its ok to use these in combination with the Finacea? Or do you have any better thoughts?

Thanks

xxxxxxx :D

Aubrey organics all natural and they have one for sensitive skin that I use. I to am on Finacea.

There products are great and great for your skin. Order on line or check at your health food store.