Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright, well, the past couple days I've been looking into buying a primer though I'm not all too informed on which ones are good and which aren't.

I've heard some pretty good reviews on the Smashbox photo finish - so I was possibly thinking about trying it in the 'light' version.

Does anyone have any experiences with it or know of any other primers that work well? :D

Alright, well, the past couple days I've been looking into buying a primer though I'm not all too informed on which ones are good and which aren't.

I've heard some pretty good reviews on the Smashbox photo finish - so I was possibly thinking about trying it in the 'light' version.

Does anyone have any experiences with it or know of any other primers that work well? :D

I've never used Smashbox but I love Monistat Anti-Chaffing Gel as a primer. Check out this thread:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...amp;hl=monistat

Oh wow, that is much cheaper than the smashbox I was looking at. :lol:

Considering it's a cheaper product I don't think I'd mind shelling out the cash for it even it it doesn't work, I can use it for other things.

Thank you!

I'd still like some other opinions though please, in case this doesn't work well for me. :D