Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NorthSG

New 16oz Dan's (DK) BP and 6oz AHA for Sale

Hi everyone,

I'm selling off a new 16oz pump bottle of BP and a new tube of 6oz AHA not because I don't need them but I bought too many and do not want to keep them for too long.

I thought I would use them fast especially BP. But I realised 2 pumps are too much for me, 1 pump is just right, so I think I can last my current one till Jan 09 or even longer and my current AHA will last me till .... don't know when.... I just use AHA about twice a week, sometimes once a week on my face. I tried daily but I had bad break out, so cutting down the frequency actually helps.

OK, the new pump is still sealed with shrink wrap. AHA has no shrink wrap. I read that Dan is going to stop all the shrink wrap so I guess this might be the last batch of BP which still have shrink wrap. If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]

Hoping to sell both together. Prefer post, so will be better to mail within Singapore.