Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roxy250

Gaining Muscle on Healthy Diet?

so recently i been trying to eat alot to gain weight and i did add a few pounds of weight... THe only thing i broke out a little bit and im controlling it now with spot treatment but I want to gain muscle while on a healthy diet... Im trying to eat only healthy nutrient dense foods to just gain muscle and keep A clear face.... I lift weights 3x a week and I have good pre and post workout nutrition... I feel Grains even healthy grains in excess like I was having contributed to my breakouts.. I was eating about 8 slices a day or 4 slices with 4 servings of gluten free pasta.. Even thoe it was healthy food I was eating alot which caused me to breakout.. So im slowing down now and taking things easy.. I will just try and eat a good amount of food to gain muscle but I will limit my grain intake.. to about 2-4 servings a day.. IF anyone else is trying to BUlk up or gain muscle EAting alot will cause you to breakout... I feel the best solution is moderation of "Healthy Foods" I would say 2-4 servings of any healthy food daily is great. Also I was using egg protein powder after workouts with some other so called natural ingredients.. now I just use raw 3 or 4 raw eggwhites/ a banana and flax seeds and its high in protein and tastes great.. SO basically anyone trying to gain muscle or weight while your dealing with acne.. Dont Overdue it.. just eat lot of Nutrient Dense foods in moderation.. Make sure your macronutrients in each meal are equal.. and you should be on your way to Building Muscle The Healthy way.

Thx : ) i need weight

yeah as long as is healthy i will eat anything.. even if they cause acne.

i wanna be healthy Could careless about having 2-3 acne

I am in a gym now , I know white rice is not healthy but my mom adds lots of veggies etc.

the rice turns orange. better then junk foods atleast so i will eat this 2-3 a week

and see what happen.... , , oh and also will eat meats.. actually gonna eat like before

xcept wont eat hamburger... chocolate... etc etc

cause i eat 100% healthy now and i am worse then before..

gonna eat foods that is good for muscle

cause i am feeeling weak

y don't u just take natural egg white supplements that won't cause such insulin spikes that cause breakouts?

so recently i been trying to eat alot to gain weight and i did add a few pounds of weight... THe only thing i broke out a little bit and im controlling it now with spot treatment but I want to gain muscle while on a healthy diet... Im trying to eat only healthy nutrient dense foods to just gain muscle and keep A clear face.... I lift weights 3x a week and I have good pre and post workout nutrition... I feel Grains even healthy grains in excess like I was having contributed to my breakouts.. I was eating about 8 slices a day or 4 slices with 4 servings of gluten free pasta.. Even thoe it was healthy food I was eating alot which caused me to breakout.. So im slowing down now and taking things easy.. I will just try and eat a good amount of food to gain muscle but I will limit my grain intake.. to about 2-4 servings a day.. IF anyone else is trying to BUlk up or gain muscle EAting alot will cause you to breakout... I feel the best solution is moderation of "Healthy Foods" I would say 2-4 servings of any healthy food daily is great. Also I was using egg protein powder after workouts with some other so called natural ingredients.. now I just use raw 3 or 4 raw eggwhites/ a banana and flax seeds and its high in protein and tastes great.. SO basically anyone trying to gain muscle or weight while your dealing with acne.. Dont Overdue it.. just eat lot of Nutrient Dense foods in moderation.. Make sure your macronutrients in each meal are equal.. and you should be on your way..

LOL WUT?

too much raw egg white is bad for you.. it binds biotin so.. I would cook the egg white instead