Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DZ8

Minor Forehead Acne

I've generally had good skin until I was 17 when it suddenly became quite oily and acne started to appear on my forehead. Now, i`ve only ever had 1 breakout on my face which has dissapeared and I rarely get anything there. I was prescribed BP10% and oxytetracycline not that long ago which helped a lot. For some reason I only get acne in the middle of my forehead, the occasional large and painful one but mainly small irritants. I've now been given Zineryt after a month which is awful. I've to use the BP at night so use moisturizer in the morning to counter red skin, but now that I have to use Zirenyt morning and night can I really stick moisturiser on top of zirenyt which leaves a film over the skin anyways. It also requires me to clean the face before use meaning i'd be cleaning my face 3 times a day which I believe is detrimental? Any thoughts would be good. Do I REALLY need zirenyt for mild acne?