Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_is_going

the ultimate moisturiser for tane users!

at my one month check up my derm told me about this cream, i've just got it yesterday and WOW! its not prescription and quite pricey about $40 for 8oz but it lasts a very long time

Its called Corium 21 and is very high in aloe vera, amazing for dry cracking skin, its also antiseptic and anti imflamatory.

Check it out :

http://www.corium21cream.com/

the best part is they offer 100% money back guarantee if your not happy with it. im going to be using it for the next week or so, let me know if u wanna know how im finding it!

Hey acne_be_gone I was just wondering how the corium 21 is going for you. Does it decrease redness and hydrate your skin? I'm thinking about buying some but just wanted to know if it was still working well for you.

Thanks for the info. Not to steal your thunder or anything but why not try using pure aloe vera gel? I use Jason's Aloe Vera from Whole foods - one tube costs about 5 bucks I think and lasts about a month. The only thing I don't like is that right after putting it on my face is super red and shiny and sometimes it burns for a minute or two. But soon after my skin looks great - no redness at all. And I've found that it hasn't dried my skin out either like aloe can sometimes do with continued use.

it has been absolutely amazing for redness and dryness, i really slap it on at night thick and it soaks in compltetly after a few mins (does look a bit greasy as i use alot at night) but then for the day time i can get away with just using a small ammount on my nose and cheeks as my skin is hydrated, not flaky and minimal redness, i do reccomend to all tane users