Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Makeitmakesense.

Product Recommendations

After taking Doxy for about 4 weeks and using BP and SA to treat my acne, I've witnessed minimal results. I know, it probably takes more time but intensive research has made me open my eyes to what I now believe (or am starting to believe) is the best treatment for acne (or rather, MY acne). As of last night I made the decision to quit using BP completely although I can't say the same for SA quite yet.

On a whim I bought organic apple cidar vinegar, and have been drinking NOPALINA. What is this? Well...

[url=http://www.nopalina-nopalina.com/links.asp?lv=7-5]

My mother recently bought this at a health food store and was told buy many clerks and customers that it is very effective in treating acne amoung many other things. I don't know the details of it quite yet, I've only been taking it for one day but I'm very hopeful. ACV has helped a lot so far with redness and inflammation and minimizing the overall appearance of my pores. Am I scared about quitting BP and eventually SA completely? Oh course I am, but I'm hoping that my experimentation with lead me to the refreshing conclusion that less is, indeed, more.

If anyone would care to shed some light on this topic, I'm all ears and eyes.

Thanks! :dance: