Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DreamClear

What got me CLEAR finally! Thanks to the Universe!

DreamClear has finally realized his dream to have beautiful skin at last.

How I managed this was very simple. After years of experimenting and trying very expensive treatments and harsh ones, like Accutane, I found what I had been looking for.

My two ingredients for clear skin are

1. Dr. Bronner's 18 in One Magic soap with TEA TREE OIL (the one with the orange label)

2. Super-Bio Curcumin supplements (available on Amazon from Life-Extension)

Thats It!

I wash with Dr. Bronner's twice a day in the shower usually using about a half a tea spoon working up a good thick lather, washing for about 45 seconds then rinsing.

Then taking two capsules of Super-Bio Curcumin a day, one after lunch, one after dinner.

I hope that those reading this and looking for a new regimen try this, as it is very easy and relatively cheap. If your skin gets very dry after using Dr. Bronner's then use a moisturizer for normal skin, without SA. The tea tree is enough.

Dr. Bronner's is available online or from Whole Foods Market. Super-Bio Curcumin has to be ordered from Amazon or from Life-Extension directly, but it is cheapest from Amazon.

Best of luck to all of you in having clear skin. I know how hard it is believe me. I bless all of you with beautiful skin!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Note on Super Bio Curcumin:

Curcumin, or Turmeric as it is commonly known has been used for centuries for its beautifying and anti-inflammatory effects. However, it is notoriously hard to absorb and have a significant level in the bloodstream to effect the body. Life-Extension has created a new formulation of Curcumin which has a much higher level of bio-availability and blood absorption. I suggest using this particular supplement over other turmeric supplements. Check this out.

http://www.lifeextensionvitamins.com/cusubiliex.html

Huh. Tea tree oil has worked for me in the past, and I've seen that Dr. Bronners stuff in my local grocery store but never thought about using it.

Those turmeric supplements sound really interesting . . . shame I don't have a credit card and can't order anythign online :eh:

Jeez...of course right after I post my regimen online my acne flares up again...

I was wrong! ARGH!

well everyone's skin is different so don't listen to me about what you should do with yours...find something that works for you.

I'll keep trying mine and hoping things will get back to normal.

:ninja:

Hmm . . . have you considered using an ACV toner? There was a thread on here about that Dr. Bronner's soap, and someone mentioned that the pH is something like 9 or 10, which would aggravate acne. However, I know that several people around this site use ACV to counter a more alkaline cleanser . . . just a suggestion :D