Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JimJo

New tane user, cyst/pimple will not go away!

Hi everyone, I am almost on to my second month of accutane, and I am going through an initial breakout right now. It it horrible, and my face is the worst it has ever been.

Anyways, I have a big cyst on the center of my forehead which is very noticeable and it is really killing my self esteem. It has been there for like 2-3 weeks now and it doesn't seem to go away. I got a cortisone shot 2 days ago and it is still there... I know when you are on tane it takes a bit longer for cuts, and pimples to go away, but is there anything i can put on it or do something that it will help me get rid of this awful red devil bump? Thanks yall.

Hi there

I havent tried applying anything on pimples/cysts even though some of my big ones also seem to take forever to go away -- I have one on my cheek thats been hanging out there for almost 3 weeks now

But from reading other posts, I know many people use neosporin/polysporin and just dab a bit on

Anyone else have other ideas?

Oh and things will get better --- look at some pics in the gallery for inspiration and hang in there!