Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm planning on trying AHA soon. I'm waiting until I am about a month into the regimen to do so. Is there a video on how to apply it? Is it similar to the BP, like starting with a small amount..and also where exactly does it fit into the regimen. Wasn't sure if it replaces the BP or can be used after it

Thanks Brandy. That helped a few of my questions.

One thing I'm still unclear about. I see from the FAQ that you use the AHA 5-10 mins after BP. But then do you use moisturizer after AHA or does AHA replace the moisturizer step?

I believe you should use the AHA only. It's supposed to eliminate flakes, so you won't need a moisturizer. I'm gonna order it soon too, to see what it does for me. Good luck!

I believe you should use the AHA only. It's supposed to eliminate flakes, so you won't need a moisturizer. I'm gonna order it soon too, to see what it does for me. Good luck!

Yeah I ordered mines yesterday with jojoba oil :)

Thanks Brandy. That helped a few of my questions.

One thing I'm still unclear about. I see from the FAQ that you use the AHA 5-10 mins after BP. But then do you use moisturizer after AHA or does AHA replace the moisturizer step?

Either way is fine. Try it alone first, and if you find you need more moisture you can apply some moisturizer over it.