Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
In need of help

Best moisturizer/lotion for dry/sensitive face?

I have been using Differin for about 3 months now and like the results I have had so far. It says you will start seeing results after the 3 months, but it is working good before that too. The only problem is after taking a shower and I do not let the water from the shower head hit my face it still pells and dries out like none other. Lately I haven't been using any soap on my face, but just bought Neutrogena transparent facial bar. I hear it dries your face out a little bit as well. I believe I should get a good lotion/moisturizer to help my face, but I do not know what to buy. All my mom has is high fragrance stuff that burns when I test it in a pee size spot. And I believe her stuff would clog my pores. I was wondering what is the best for very dry and sensitive skin? I was looking at the store at some stuff that said it was for the face and all that, but I didn't buy it.

Cetaphil makes both a cream and lotion moisturizer. I didn't like the lotion (it comes with a pump), but the cream version is great. It comes in a 3.oz tube and a large 16.oz tub.

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp16818_334918_s...grance_free.htm

Alright, I will pick that up. Should I get their bar of soap as well? I just bought the Neutrogena transparent facial bar today for half the price. It looks good, but not sure if Cetaphil bar is better.