Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spottydottie

Mostly clear... but need help with the rest

Ok so I have been reading these boards for months now trying to figure out what to do. Went to dermatologist numerous times but I felt that she wasnt really getting at the "cause" of my problem. I have hormonal acne and sometimes break out all over my chin [well not anymore]... I have finally stop breaking out... not because of any product or magic cure but because I figured out what was triggering my breakouts... MILK!!! I was drinking a lot of milk, eating a lot of yogurt, eating cheese, etc.. Well i went on a 2 week vacation and didnt really eat dairy during the vacation... i noticed that my face stopped breaking out and that all i had left were the old breakouts that were clearing up...

so no new breakouts for me now for over a month now... now i was just wondering if i could get some advice on dealing with what acne has left behind....

Mostly red spots/marks, a few small indents, uneven skin tone, large pores, and a few little left over blackheads and a pesky pimple or 2 that is lingering around

any suggestions on how to improve my situation?? my derm i prescribed me ziana but i never really used it... might this be effective for my current situation???

ive been using a high frequency device to help with scarring, skin tone, and large pores.

ive noticed it doesnt really do much for the pores, however it has make my skin a lot more even. i get red marks too. i cant really tell how well it's working because i still break out some and EVERYTHING on my face leaves a red mark. but they seem to fade a bit faster than before.

ive been using a high frequency device to help with scarring, skin tone, and large pores.

ive noticed it doesnt really do much for the pores, however it has make my skin a lot more even. i get red marks too. i cant really tell how well it's working because i still break out some and EVERYTHING on my face leaves a red mark. but they seem to fade a bit faster than before.

hmmm interesting... where can I find out more about these devices and where did you get yours from? Thanks!