Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the_se7en

A good known brand name Multivitamin?

Any recommendations of a good brand name Multivitamin that can be used while on Accutane that doesn't have any Vitamin A?

Or if not, can someone recommend some vitamins that are beneficial while taking accutane? I currently take fish oils with my serving of accutane and was wondering that I am not taking multi vitamins anymore, might be a good idea to add essential vitamins to my diet to help with the healing process of my skin since I might not be getting enough or any from my diet.

I don't know if there any multivitamins out there without vitamin A. But if you want to take others separately, I'd definitely recommend C and E. Both are just generally good for your immune system and healing process (which might slow down on tane).

Some people take zinc, which I'm guessing is for inflammation (maybe from the IB). If you're feeling low on energy while on it, consider taking a B complex too.

my favorite multivitamin is GNC's MEGA MEN. It has everything, and lots of it. But yea, it has Vitamin A.

There are a couple brands of multivitamins that are made specifically for people on accutane. theres one called B to Zinc or something like that.