Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Georgia~Peach

is OC-8 non-comodogenic?

It doesn't say on the package -- however, their website claims it won't "cause blackheads".

Just curious.

I have a super-oily t-zone and the OC8 layered over MOM works really well to keep me matte but this morning I have a teeny red bump on my forehead (which is unusual for me as I don't usually get clogged pores on my forehead). While it isn't bad, I just wonder if it was caused by the oc8 as that was the only part of my face I was using it on. ;)

I've heard that the monistat gel makes some people break out, which is what made me jump to this conclusion.

I am kind of hoping it's just a coincidence b/c the MOM alone doesn't keep the shine at bay quite as well! :cool:

Curious to hear others' experiences with it! Thanks.

It doesn't say on the package -- however, their website claims it won't "cause blackheads".

Just curious.

I have a super-oily t-zone and the OC8 layered over MOM works really well to keep me matte but this morning I have a teeny red bump on my forehead (which is unusual for me as I don't usually get clogged pores on my forehead). While it isn't bad, I just wonder if it was caused by the oc8 as that was the only part of my face I was using it on. ;)

I've heard that the monistat gel makes some people break out, which is what made me jump to this conclusion.

I am kind of hoping it's just a coincidence b/c the MOM alone doesn't keep the shine at bay quite as well! :cool:

Curious to hear others' experiences with it! Thanks.

hey, i bought this product like 2 weeks ago and its fucking amazing. only thing i have ever used that controls oil... and i have been searching for over a year now. so happy i found this shit.

anyway due to the price of like 40$ US for one tube, i ordered mine from england and got 3 for 60$ CAD. anyway i know the packaging is different, and so is the tube.... look on the site or somethin. anyway mine says its non-comodogenic on it :). im sure they r the same!

i asked for this for christmas this year

if i don't get it I am definitely buying it for myself

on amazon.com they had fairly priced ones.

I'm excited to try it.

I hope it is non-comodogenic!!!