Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I use it, it's amazing!! I use the cream because the ointment is too greasy to use during the day.

Yes Seabass is correct buy the Neosporin Cream because the ointment one will clog your pores big time!

Neosporin is fine to spot treat a picked, open-wound kind of zit, but do not apply it all over as a regular treatment. It's an antibiotic, so if you use too much of it and/or use it too often, then you can become immune to it & be susceptible to other infections. So if you ever have an eye infection, you're in trouble, because that is the same kind of antibiotic used to treat that kind of infection.

Neosporin is fine to spot treat a picked, open-wound kind of zit, but do not apply it all over as a regular treatment. It's an antibiotic, so if you use too much of it and/or use it too often, then you can become immune to it & be susceptible to other infections. So if you ever have an eye infection, you're in trouble, because that is the same kind of antibiotic used to treat that kind of infection.

Yeah, I know. I basically got it for the big zits that are 'open-wound' zits that need it. But did I get the right one?

Yeah that's it. And I only use this on picked zits (I have a picking problem).

I do as well, it sucks.

There should be a group...I think it's an epidemic!!! :(