Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anon2

cetaphil bar vs cetaphil cleanser??

Recently I purchased the cetahil bar for sensitive skin at the grocery. I'm not sure if it makes a difference or not but should I have got the cleanser instead? I Just wanted a gentle face wash for my sensative skin that would not irritate my acne. The bar seems to be working ok but I am just wondering if I should have got the liquid cleanser?? The both are fragrance free and both say they wont clog pores. Ah so confused. Someone please help

bar soap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gentle cleansers

People love to say soap will clog your pores, but that couldn't be further from the truth. If anything Soap takes away too much from the pores while cleansers leave film behind that really clogs pores. Not to mention cetaphil gentle cleanser doesn't take away anything at all, so dead skin stays on the skin.

Stick with the bar soap and use a light moisturizer.

Thanks so Much! It's good to hear I can just continue to use the bar! My face feels alot cleaner when I use it. My old clearisil face wash was just too tying with the new medications I'm on. Thanks again!