Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
riomar

I Want To Join Football....

So i really want to get in shape this year and i was thinking it would be more convenient for me to join football this year rather than joining a gym and paying for gas and a membership.

But my only problem is that I am still suffering from some breakouts and I am only in the beggining processes of treating my Candida.

My question is .....

is it possible to participate in a demanding physical activity all while trying to treat your candida through diet and supplements?

would this be to much for my body to handle?

because i'm scared that the over testosterone production from physical activity will cause me to break out even more and me changing my diet will be useless.

not to mention the die-off.

is it even possible to bulk up, burn fat, and gain muscle while u still have candida?

because i was thinking of just regulating my testosterone levels with saw palmetto

and beta-sitesterol to prevent excessive oil production from hormones.

and to gain muscle and treat candida i wanted to stick to my no grain/legumes/salt/low carb/ high fat/low GI/high protein diet with an all natural egg white supplement.

is it okay to take an egg white supplement with candida?

i dono am i in way over my head

and should i just stick with regular gym class?

any advice guys because i need to decide asap.

I thought you were a girl? :confused:

Hmm this thread is starting to make me worry, I have always thought I was underweight, but that there was nothing wrong with that and I had always figured I’d “fill out” when I was older. However reading all of your weights and what you consider super skinny, .. I’m now worried about being REALLY underweight, I’m 6’1” and weigh 124 lbs, is that really bad? I’m 17 and have always eaten a lot, and I mean loads.

:eh: You are quite underweight! I've got 20 pounds on you, I'm 3 inches shorter, and I'm female.

LOL WUT

any advice guys because i need to decide asap.

I thought you were a girl? :confused:

Hmm this thread is starting to make me worry, I have always thought I was underweight, but that there was nothing wrong with that and I had always figured I’d “fill out” when I was older. However reading all of your weights and what you consider super skinny, .. I’m now worried about being REALLY underweight, I’m 6’1” and weigh 124 lbs, is that really bad? I’m 17 and have always eaten a lot, and I mean loads.

:eh: You are quite underweight! I've got 20 pounds on you, I'm 3 inches shorter, and I'm female.

LOL WUT

Why couldn't this post be made by a girl?

---

Anyway, Mars2008, why are you finding it so difficult to treat candida? You can find a lot of OTC remedies in pill form. Candidase is supposed to be very effective in treating candida.

Whether or not diet is directly related to yeast infections is not proven anyway. I've heard you can control candida through eliminating or seriously limiting the amount of refined sugar in your diet and possibly even yeast bread. Not sure if that really works, plus it doesn't sound like fun to never eat sugar or bread. I've never heard anything about avoiding egg whites being any helpful...

Eating plain, unsweetened yogurt with live cultures is supposed to help candida too.

I don't see how playing football would affect candida either....

typing plans wont get u anything mars....

just stick to the anti candida diet and u'll get result... it'll take a while but u'll get what u want at the end

So i really want to get in shape this year and i was thinking it would be more convenient for me to join football this year rather than joining a gym and paying for gas and a membership.

But my only problem is that I am still suffering from some breakouts and I am only in the beggining processes of treating my Candida.

My question is .....

is it possible to participate in a demanding physical activity all while trying to treat your candida through diet and supplements?

because i'm scared that the over testosterone production from physical activity will cause me to break out even more and me changing my diet will be useless.

is it even possible to bulk up, burn fat, and gain muscle while u still have candida?

because i was thinking of just regulating my testosterone levels with saw palmetto

and to gain muscle and treat candida i wanted to stick to my no grain/legumes/salt/low carb/ high fat/low GI/high protein diet with an all natural egg white supplement.

It depends on where you are in your candida treatment. If you are past die off, DO NOT risk going off your diet. If you are still in the die off stage, then you might have to add 1/4 cup of grains or legumes to slow down the amount of toxins released by the fungus. Rest is recommended during the first few months of any candida plan if there is die off.

My Candida killing regimen recently gave me the flu for the first time in 4 years and a gallbladder attack for the first time from consuming 2 Tb of coconut oil a day. It is really my liver being overloaded with die off even though I stopped all my anti-fungals 2 days ago. You see my diet was too powerful at killing the candida and my liver did not have anything left over to digest fats or even fight the flu. Some of these posters don't have severe candida where it's in their organs and don't realize that this isn't a piece of cake. If you become too focused on sticking to the diet, you could worsen your health like I have. I hope you have better luck, but be cautious.

My question is .....

It depends on where you are in your candida treatment. If you are past die off, DO NOT risk going off your diet. If you are still in the die off stage, then you might have to add 1/4 cup of grains or legumes to slow down the amount of toxins released by the fungus. Rest is recommended during the first few months of any candida plan if there is die off.

My Candida killing regimen recently gave me the flu for the first time in 4 years and a gallbladder attack for the first time from consuming 2 Tb of coconut oil a day. It is really my liver being overloaded with die off even though I stopped all my anti-fungals 2 days ago. You see my diet was too powerful at killing the candida and my liver did not have anything left over to digest fats or even fight the flu. Some of these posters don't have severe candida where it's in their organs and don't realize that this isn't a piece of cake. If you become too focused on sticking to the diet, you could worsen your health like I have. I hope you have better luck, but be cautious.

as far as my treatment i am still not past the die-off.

so this being the case would it be sensible to participate in physical activity when really i should be resting for the first few months anyways?

if i did consume some carbs to slow down the process and took less anti-fungals would

this be enough to allow my body to tolerate daily physical activity?

is it all about controlling the amount of toxins being expelled through the body.....

so i'm guessing the key is to moderate the killing of the overgrowth as to where it is not tos strong

where it is overdemanding on the liver,

but not to mild as to not decreasing the overgrowth at all?

so i dono...

i still have no clue.

I wouldn't let acne or candida stop me from playing sports. You can sit here and people can speculate all they want but the only way you'll know is to go out there and try.

ive been wondering about candida

how do you know if you have candida? i was reading about symptoms, many of which i have, but they all seem so general.

also, does the pill affect candida at all?

if anyone knows thatd be great, thanks

my symptoms include:

Allergies, fatigue, bloating, irritability, mood swings, headaches (migraines), foggy feelings, dizziness, paranoia, UTIs, frequent colds and flus, postnasal drip, prone to bronchitis, mucous congestion, rough/dry skin in certain areas, used to have tonsilitis, painful joints, and, of course, ACNE, which seems to be mild but slowly spreading EVERYWHERE

obviously i don't know much about it, but i think you should try sports, THEN see how you feel.

I think you should do it.

The exercise will be good for your acne and your immune system. You can always stop the diet, keep up the antifungals and resume at the end of the season. Football season is pretty short.

Haha, just do it like Nike says.