Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StalkerFishy

I'd sell my soul to the devil to not have acne.

Well, I've had acne for about 1 1/2 years now, started lightly in 7th grade, got worse in 8th. And now almost in 9th, its worse.

I've tried Pro-active, Zeno, Retin-A, a bunch of BP products, and alot of peels.

Totaling to arund $250 wasted.

Now, I come to all of you to help me.

I start school on the second. And I would like to purge my acne.

SO........

What should I use?

What has worked for you?

A Regimen?

Laser Treatment?

Yeah.

SO help.

The pics actually take away a little of the scarring that i have on my cheecks.

My acne looks worse in person, 2x more red spots.

post-82357-1219680870_thumb.jpg

post-82357-1219680876_thumb.jpg

post-82357-1219680883_thumb.jpg

post-82357-1219680870_thumb.jpg

post-82357-1219680876_thumb.jpg

post-82357-1219680883_thumb.jpg

:naughty: sell your soul to the devil eh.... your acne doesn't look that bad, my scars alone make your acne look like nothing. there really is no cure to acne unless you use accutane which i guarantee will obliterate all your pimples. right now im on a really good regimen prescribed by my doc, minocycline at night along with a thin layer of retin a. then in the morning he told me to use duac gel as spot treatment. so far it has settled down my acne from 7-8 pimples to 1-2.

your skin doesnt look that bad! omg i had acne since i was 9 years old and now im 14 and it fineally got clear this week!! :o but anyway i suggest going to a doctor or a dermatoligist if it is buggin you that much, i got dalacin-t and it is the only thing that helped my (my doc precrobed it 2 me) . good luck hun.

Well, I've had acne for about 1 1/2 years now, started lightly in 7th grade, got worse in 8th. And now almost in 9th, its worse.

I've tried Pro-active, Zeno, Retin-A, a bunch of BP products, and alot of peels.

Totaling to arund $250 wasted.

Now, I come to all of you to help me.

I start school on the second. And I would like to purge my acne.

SO........

What should I use?

What has worked for you?

A Regimen?

Laser Treatment?

Yeah.

SO help.

The pics actually take away a little of the scarring that i have on my cheecks.

My acne looks worse in person, 2x more red spots.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!

Laser surgery will get rid of the scars and acne but it will costs thousands go for it if your parents have the money

If you have some cash, try Burt's Bees. Their products are at drug stores, usually in their own little stands, next to all the face washes/lotions. Their tomato complexion soap (comes in bar form) and herbal blemish stick (tea tree leaf oil on roller stick kinda thing) has made my face 100% clear. And I would moisturize the clear areas with their radiance day creme (contains royal jelly -- will not make you break out) All of that will cost around $40 and it's definitely worth it.

I know everyone is saying the same thing, but ur skin looks mild....try having min, its triple urs in severity.....Im at the end of my tether...you look young so hopefully u will grow out of it

i am 27.....ingrown hairs and shaving cause my bad breakouts. Im so over it!

My acne is just about the same level as yours, ive tried almost everything too. The best thing that i have found to work is to NOT PICK OR POP PIMPLES. This really helps keep it a lot less noticeable.