Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sweetpeas

Favourite concealer?

I currently use No7. It's one of those that comes in a pen. It does its job okay but not brilliant. What do you use? Inspiration needed!

I've been using LaPrairie's Light Fantastic Concealer/Brightener (No.20) for a week now and LOVE it. I highly recommend it. Better than Dior's SkinFlash or my old MakeUpForever concealer. This conceals & definitely brightens better than anything I've used thus far. It's a bit pricey but it comes with a refill. Packaging is gorgeous too. :)

Just bumping this up to see if anyone wants to share their fav under eye concealer. the dark circles under my eyes are driving me mad!!

Tried looking up Laprairie but nothing came up.

I use MAC Select Moisture Cover when I need under eye concealer. I don't know if it's great, but it works for me and it doesn't look dry or cakey.

Lancome Long lasting softening concealer is nice...also comes in colours that are handy for pale skin like mine. I think my tube might be 'out of date' now though...u knw how they write '6M' on the back..well I've had it for a year I think! (I don't wear much make up so it can last decades..)

Just bumping this up to see if anyone wants to share their fav under eye concealer. the dark circles under my eyes are driving me mad!!

Tried looking up Laprairie but nothing came up.

It costs £100 for the people with more money than sense :wacko:

I like Revlon Colorstay as it lasts all day and isn't drying. It's a liquid in a pen.

I use yellow mineral concealer from Smoky Mountain Minerals. It does a great job and a little goes a long way.

Hi kc...do you findn Clinique make-up good in general? I was thinking of trying it..I had Lancome and that was fine, but now it's getting old...I have to get a new bottle, but I was tempted to try Clinique for a change.

I love MAC select moisturecover..

Yes, of course, that's why I use it :)

I've never had a problem with it. I don't think it makes my skin worse....it's very 'clean'. Try it, i think you'll be impressed :)

Guest kiwikali

Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen

for old wrinkly people

my mom has it

but i steal it from her when i get 2 hours of sleep and look like i got punched in the eye lol

it works really well :]

maybe u all can try using BB cream..a product that is in a craze in korea and japan...

im using missha BB cream w SPF 15% to conceal my red marks..and apparently..it hide all my pores as well...

do google up this product...BB cream...to find out more

by e way its quite affordable as well