Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rocknroll0204

I overpopped a zit

Has any one ever done this? Ask if you need more info? Help!!!!

Btw I am new, so Hi.

I had this pimple and popped it and all the white stuff came out. The next day it was still red so I tried to pop it again. The top layer of skin got really loose and came off. Now it is all nasty looking. I think it is starting to scab. Is their any thing I can do to reduce it or make it go away. The first day of school is tomorrow!!!!!

Has any one ever done this? Ask if you need more info? Help!!!!

Btw I am new, so Hi.

i just over popped one a few minutes ago, the best thing you could do now is just leave it alone the damage is done, i will wait a few days and the scab will peel off

I would allow the ice as it isn't healed. I think the best thing is for you to apply some neosporin or savlon and rub it in a few times a day gently for a few days. The rest is for your body to do.

No way; I just accidentlly popped a zit too. I put toothpaste on it, 'cause I heard it was supposed to help, & in the morning when I took it off, I guess I rubbed a bit too hard, & my whole pimple came off. All I really do is use Oil Free Acne Medication from Neutrogena. I guess it sort of helps. & I use makeup to cover it, but I put on Vitamin E before the makeup. It's actually sort of healing.