Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Twaylor

Murad, what is up with you people

if you don't like it and it didn't work then they have a 60 day money back gauruntee there is a lot of complaining people on the reviews but i have heard good stuff from actual people so im going to try it :P

Please don't try it. It'l destroy your face. And in the long run even the 60 dollars or so we got back won't help with the scars that i was left with. It really is the worst product on the market. But in the end it is entirely up to you. Just don't do anything you might regret...

I tried it and it screwed up my skin. :confused:

and the reviews is 'actual people' too you know, just because it isn't someone you can see face to face doesn't mean they are any less of a person.

if you don't like it and it didn't work then they have a 60 day money back gauruntee there is a lot of complaining people on the reviews but i have heard good stuff from actual people so im going to try it :P

I'm 28 and had cystic acne on my chin and cheeks. I found out later it was hormonall and dealt with it the proper way. Before that though, I tried Murad and I regret it everyday. I had somewhat normal skin before I tried it and after only a few days of using Murad my face exploded with huge and yucky pussy pimples and a ton of clogged pores and tiny pimples surrounding those. For months now I have been trying to get my skin back to somewhat normal. It took me about 3 months, and finally i'm back to normal. But I Have scars and brown spots left to deal with. Please don't buy Murad you'll regret you ever even considered it. :cry:

I'm a real person and I tried Murad and it worked. I like how the regimen is quick and easy to follow. However it was too expensive for me to continue using.

What happened to Tawnya happened to me. Murad is not worth the risk. I think it has like a 10% success rate. The other 90 get f'd up the butt.

Wow, some real negative things to say about Murad considering everyone's skins different.

I've been using it 5 weeks now, and its cleared my skin up better than just about everything else.

Including B5.

i have no complains about murad acne complex. it worked for me. I just thought it was too pricey, so I stopped. but their skin perfecting lotion works great.