Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dkbakside

flawless skin to have it taken away from me[my story]

I never post things on the internet forums. When I say "never" I mean "this is my first post on the internet". I'm just here to vent, so here it goes...

A few years back I vacationed to Asia and at that time my skin was at that time manageable. I had a few zits and bumps here and there but it wasn't enough to make me feel depressed. The time I was there I got my first facial(very inexpensive I might add). They did some sort of extraction on my face where they got rid of all the blackheads and junk in your pores. I got facials everyday! After a month of spa treatment, I had PERFECT skin! I had smaller pores, no zits, bumps, or blackheads. My skin tone was even, it was even glowing! I finally knew what it felt like to have flawless skin. And you know what? it feels so amazing. You all of a sudden have this way about you that is unreal. You're much more confident in everything you do. I know why beautiful people act the way they do.

To make a long story short... I got back from Asia and started to get a few bumps. I found this website and started the DKR (or my version of it at least) and it surprisingly worked! It took a few months and dedication but finally got back my glowing skin. Now, fast forward a few months and now my family has opened a restaurant. I worked 12hr days, ate 5 meals a day, never had time to wash my face, and so much stress I thought my head was going to explode. Before I even knew it and could stop it my face EXPLODED into those deep dark zits. It was all along my jawline and cheek. Since then my face has gotten a lot better. I have about 3-4 of those dark zits. But I have tons of dark scars.

I don't know if anyone will read this. It doesn't matter though, and it sounds mean for me to say this, but I'm glad to know that there are people out there to have the same problems as I do and feel the same emotional pain as I do.

Thanks for reading

I don't think that's mean or bad at all to think or feel that way :) It's not that you like other people to be suffering, but it's always nice to know that you're not alone in the way you feel and can be helped by those who know exactly what you're boing thru :D

Thanks for the support...

I just re-read what I posted and man... I sound so helpless! GEEZ! I'm usually not like this but I guess it was just one of those days where you just beat yourself up. It's probably not as bad as I see it, but it's still drain on yourself mentally. I'm staying positive but everyday is a battle. Or should I just say "screw it" and get laser? and stop all this nonsense. Idk we'll see...

Stay strong.

word.

your pictures remind me of days when i used to burn. it actually helped my skin. i woke up the next morning and my skin wasn't so oily. i haven't smoked in what seems like forever. but everything is good in moderation

Hmmm. My sister is a skin-person that gives facials and stuff. I always forget what they're called. I'm too embarrased to go in to her spa tho. lol. Maybe I should give it a try!