Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnabolicSlim

Any Body Acne Home Remedies??

so i put baking soda on my chest and yeah didnt help made me have about 50 small bumps in one concentrated area. so i would like to know some home remedies. thanx everybody :chuck:

Personally I wouldn't recommend putting Head and Shoulders anywhere on your body other than your hair where it's supposed to be. When I used the stuff on my chest it left me with brown marks on my skin which can't been good. Something I recommended to you and anyone reading this is to try calamine lotion, you know that pink stuff. I've recently started putting it on my chest and it's certainly reducing redness and preventing new formations of pimples.

I'm not entirely sure what it's doing, but my skin does look a whole lot better and I'll soon put some on other areas of my upper body where pimples are prevalent. My body acne is currently moderate, but calamine lotion is reducing it, and fast.

It is a little time consuming putting it on and it’s currently a once a day job for me. I set aside about 20 minutes for the course of action using cotton wool to dab the lotion on the affected areas. Don’t be shy with it either, the more you get on the better. Sure, you might look like a ghost but you should see the benefits after one day of wearing it. There’s no harsh smell either, just slightly medicinal. Give it a try! Best of luck! ;)