Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

XxGamerxX or anyone, do you guys know if the Dr. Perricone treatment will get rid of small bumps in the face filled white junk that will later turn into whiteheads or big pimples. I'm able to extract these bumps sometimes after i take a shower but the problem is that i have 150-200 of them all over my face and when i put something of them, they break out. Do you think this treatment will help??? I'm desperate, I'm breaking out like crazy lately, if you know something that could help please let me know. Thank you all in advance.....!!!

X gamer X ..... ok like for the dr. perricones prescription thing... how long do you keep on taking those pills?? do keep taking them After your face is clear???

!!!! cetaphil doesnt have bar cleansers??.. 8-[ shiiiiiiiiiiizlllle.. lemme go check it real quick.. :-k.

o freakkkk.. its a cleansING bar.. ehm.. is it bad for your face/??.. i used it when i was shaving.. kinda helped(prevented) me wid making new pimples where i shaved..