Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnabolicSlim

Baking Soda Not Good For Body Acne Red Marks/Spots

So i put sum baking soda on my chest for some red marks but it the morning i saw about alittle 20 bumps around one scar so just lettin u ppl know about my experience. but works great for the face!

Hi,

Are you talking about head and shoulders the shampoo? Like most shampoos the first ingredient besides water is sodium laureth sulfate, or sodium lauryl sulfate. Head and Shoulders has both for the second and third ingredient. this stuff is TOXIC for your skin. Most body acne is the cause for this. I have always had mild acne for as long as i can remember and about 6months ago i switched from pantene which has about half of the sodium laureth sulfate than head and shoulders. The break outs on my chest and back were terrible. I finally went to a dermatologist and she informed me of this. I have very sensitive skin so the effect of the sodium laureth sulfate was worse for me. Since i have found this out i went to a organic shampoo. The results have been great although the shampoo costs a lot more. It is always better to go natural.

Dlea