Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lately, I've been pondering an issue.

Do you notice that people with chronic acne have bad posture? I also notice that people with great skin often have awesome posture. One can easily say that bad posture is just a sign of low esteem. That good posture is a result of having a presentable face. At the same time it is true that posture is important for proper circulation and good breathing, both factors undoubtedly important to health and essential for living.

"Once established, poor posture creates a chain reaction throughout the body. The digestive and respiratory systems will be affected by poor posture, especially poor sitting posture. And in more serious cases, where poor posture has had major effects on the musculoskeletal system, there can be a resulting negative impact on the vascular system."

How's your posture?

You think there is a link? ,

And that explains why computer geeks like me have acne because we sit on our ass in front of the computer all day ;)

lol It would probably help your acne, I usually try to sit up straight but its hard when sitting down for awhile. Good posture is good for you so it would help more than slouching.

My posture is HORRIBLE... Ive been trying to improve it recently but Im so used to slouching over that its hard to adjust

Idea kind of seems plausible though

Lately, I've been pondering an issue.

Do you notice that people with chronic acne have bad posture? I also notice that people with great skin often have awesome posture. One can easily say that bad posture is just a sign of low esteem. That good posture is a result of having a presentable face. At the same time it is true that posture is important for proper circulation and good breathing, both factors undoubtedly important to health and essential for living.

"Once established, poor posture creates a chain reaction throughout the body. The digestive and respiratory systems will be affected by poor posture, especially poor sitting posture. And in more serious cases, where poor posture has had major effects on the musculoskeletal system, there can be a resulting negative impact on the vascular system."

How's your posture?

You think there is a link? ,

I was about to ask about this yesterday, this is weird. I'm about 6'2" and I tend to slouch a little bit to sort of fit-in with my friends and family who are all a a bit under 6 foot, with only one exception. It may be more related to the reason why I the growth spurt (increased hormones), but I have definitely been breaking out more often lately.

I have a bad posture I think. I was the tallest among peers growing up,and everyone assumed I was older than I usually was. So I grew up with a bad posture. Now I am 5'8 and my posture is not perfect.

Lol im only 15 and im already 6 foot tall. But i have great posture. Its kinda tough though having to look down on everyone i know. Most kids i know are only like 5'5 now. T.T