Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nirojini

WHAT's wrong with my skin it looks soo damaged ..PICS INCLUDED !!!

HEY GUYS I just wanna ask a couple of questions ..if anyone knows the answer ..ur answer would be very much appreciated. I am including some pics of my skin plz tell me if looks damaged to you and if there are any scars others than red marks or hyperpigmentation ??? and if the skin will get back to normal and what I can ...???? thanks alot !

-how can I repair the damaged skin back to normal ...and will it go back to normal on its own ?

- my skin looks less firm and kind of older now I think cuz of using benzoyl peroxide...how can I restore my skin back to its youthful stage ..will it go back to normal on its own or anything I have to do ?

- I am taking antibotics now ...if I stop them will my acne come back worser than before ?

- how can I make the red marks on my face go away ...will it eventually go away in time ?

- does benzoyl peroxide destroy the structure of the skin and does it make the skin lose collagen ?

- how can I make the blotchines and uneveness in my skin go away and will it eventually go away ..if it does how long it might take ?

- I noticed one thing my skin gets darker as the time go on ... and dead skin builds on my face why is that and how to get rid of that ..is that a normal thing ?

And also tell the skin doctor the story of how I used the benzoyl peroxide, so that he/she will be able to give me more advice and also bp stands for benzoyl peroxide as short form :

Prior to starting benzoyl peroxide 5% I got a lot of pimples and breakouts like all over my skin and my aunt said to use benzoyl peroxide for it and it will go away so I used bp 5% on my skin for like about 6 or 7 days that’s when I noticed my skin getting really dry and sore but my aunt said just continue using it and that’s bp common reaction its supposed to get dry so I just contined using it and I think I was putting too much bp on my skin on the pimples and the places where I had pimple marks also and left the bp on my skin overnight when I woke up it looked like I burned my skin sooo bad and it looked horrible so I stopped putting bp and put Vaseline on my skin and the next day I had church and I couldn’t go to church like that so I took a scrub and rubbed off the dead skin that was burned and I made a huge mistake by not allowing the skin to heal and scrubbing off the skin too fast …but I didn’t know any better at that time … and this time I had a first degree burn on my skin from the bp so I stopped using for a while and for a 2 or 3 days my skin was clear then I started getting huge big red pimples all over my skin ..all over my cheeks and I didn’t know what to do so I applied the benzoyl peroxide again stupidly but this time the benzoyl peroxide did more harm than good cuz my skin was already very sensitive and tender at this point but I was soo dumb at that time to recognize that and I just applied the bp and it caused my skin to burn soo much and it turned all red and swollen and caused a 2nd degree burn on my cheeks where I had put it and after I started getting the worst breakouts ever … it was just soo horrible so I went to the doctor and he gave me minocin antibiotic to control my ance and it helped control inflammation and kept the pimples from forming …..but now my skin is all ruined and damaged and looks really blotchy and with red marks …im soo sad that this happened I hope I never used the benzoyl peroxide gel …well what to do now …the past is past …we can only focus on the future now … I just want some advice how I can fix my damaged skin and how to make it even and less blotchy ??? =(

post-70067-1219455666_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455688_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455701_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455715_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455733_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455747_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455780_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455666_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455688_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455701_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455715_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455733_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455747_thumb.jpg

post-70067-1219455780_thumb.jpg

How do I used grammar?

1) Use BP for more than 7 days

2) Use in coherance with a moisturizer so you don't dry the balls out of your skin

3) Do not scrub your skin with a wire brush

4) ???

5) PROFIT!

Benzol peroxide did not "burn" your skin, you over exfoiliated by litterly scrubbing the skin off of your face.