Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
StayAlive

What is wrong with my skin?

So hi everyone, I'm new here, although I've been visiting this site a lot.

Well I'm suffering fromacne like 4 years now (12-16) and nothing seems to be working on me.

I used lots of masks to help improve my acne, lots of other stuff, cleasers.. EVERYTHING!

And nothing!

I've had some improvement with Benozyl Pereoxid (however you spell that),

the first tube helped alot! the second not so much, the third, not at all.

My cleanser is Vichy Normaderm (green bottle) and it's not helping.

I have to mantion one more thing, I have super oily face, I wash it and in a hour it's like I washed my face with oil...

So basically I changed my diet to low fat with a hope to ge some improvements, cuz mybe all the fat I eat is just getting out of me (it sounds stupid but who knows??) and yehI read that

food does not effect on acne.

one more thing, I wish to take Acutane but I live in Israel it's hot here and probably I'll end up in the hospital if I take those, so I have to wait till the winte, which is only after january,

and I wish to get rid of my acne till Septembre,first.

I'm sorry for my grammer, English is my third language.

Thanks alot!

P.s.

My face:

EDIT: the system deleted the links...

post-82186-1219438010_thumb.jpg

post-82186-1219438010_thumb.jpg

Well, if you can, try eat healthy and drink a lot of water, those are the best two "natural" ways I guess. (Yes they do say that your diet doesn't affect acne, but from my experience it surely does!).

Have you tried taking antibiotics (tetracyclines)? They'll help you for a while, or in your case, until you get your accutane course.

As for your skin, it doesn't look that bad, similar to what mine is/was (I'm on accutane now), I can also relate to your frustration...

This tetracycline - is it possible to take it at the summer (~40* C)?

I mean, does the sun effect on the body in anyway?

Thanks!

Thanks!

Yeah, it causes a bit of photosensitivity (you burn easier) for some people (atleast I think so, its not bad though). But I can't think of a reason why you couldn't take it during summer...

um, i would suggest dalacin-t lmao i have sad that like 1983945 times on this site, but it works sooo well like the first time i got it i t worked in like 3 days nd i was a huge difference!! (its a precription med btw) its pretty cheep too. it cleared my skin and i had acne since i was in grade 3 (8 or 9 years old) and for your oily skin, you should wash your face with hand soap (all natural hand soap) ssome people dissaggree with that but it made my skin perfect because it dries out skin. anway, good luck.

Thanks!

Yeah, it causes a bit of photosensitivity (you burn easier) for some people (atleast I think so, its not bad though). But I can't think of a reason why you couldn't take it during summer...

Well I know that acutane is a very strong drug and here in Israel it's really not sugested using it when the temperature is higher than 20*c so I thought maybe it has the same side-effects...

um, i would suggest dalacin-t lmao i have sad that like 1983945 times on this site, but it works sooo well like the first time i got it i t worked in like 3 days nd i was a huge difference!! (its a precription med btw) its pretty cheep too. it cleared my skin and i had acne since i was in grade 3 (8 or 9 years old) and for your oily skin, you should wash your face with hand soap (all natural hand soap) ssome people dissaggree with that but it made my skin perfect because it dries out skin. anway, good luck.

Do you still use this product? Do you still have acne?

Hand-soap you mean the regular soap-bars?

Adam08, what is paleo diet?

BTW, I live like a half minute from the sea (medetariane) what do you think, is it good for the skin? or bad?

I mean the water...

Thank you !

^^^^ i still use dalacin t, my doc said that if you start usin it, you should use it for at least 2 years to make sure that when u stop usin it your acne wont come back. (but its cheep)

and no i dont have acne any more.

and for teh soap, i use a normal all natural hand soap called "method" (im not sure if its only here in canada or not:P) but yeaa any all natural hand soap will work. \\

&lmao its awesome that u live in israel, i wanna go there:P lol i kno, random.

hope it helps;P

^^^^ i still use dalacin t, my doc said that if you start usin it, you should use it for at least 2 years to make sure that when u stop usin it your acne wont come back. (but its cheep)

and for teh soap, i use a normal all natural hand soap called "method" (im not sure if its only here in canada or not:P) but yeaa any all natural hand soap will work. \\

hope it helps;P

And I wanna visit Canada :D

hope it helps;P

Do you only use dalacin-t?