Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You're never good enough for girls. They are evil. Stay away from them. The stab in the back will come after your best moments with them. When getting into the game you gotta go in with caution, and take everything they say with a grain of salt. I am living in a world of anger and jealousy. For all of you out there obsessing over some girl.. stop.. ask yourself, how would I feel if one day this girl turned on me for no apparent reason. Not good i'm guessing, so stop obsessing, and dont give that girl a second thought until they come to you. If you know what i'm talking about you are a victim of 99.9% of the female population's true self. Girls are two-faced, you just can't see it until it's too late. This post is semi-random I know, so just give it some thoughts.

You must be speaking from experience.... maybe there's a reason they don't like you... does the word "WHINE" mean anything to you?

Yes 90% of women out there are retarded. 10% is good. now to find an attractive 10% without the bad attitude. Ahhh forget it.

I think it depends on the individuals. Some guys are asses, just like some girls are. Ooh, turn gay? Lmao. Some gays are mean too, ya know. Ha!

one word.

therapy.

so what if you got dumped, get over it. guys can be pricks just like girls can be bitches.

thats life, deal with it and move on. the truth is, you cannot completely trust anybody but yourself anyway, male or female.

if a girl sucks me then i have no problem with saying "girls suck"

You're never good enough for girls. They are evil. Stay away from them. The stab in the back will come after your best moments with them. When getting into the game you gotta go in with caution, and take everything they say with a grain of salt. I am living in a world of anger and jealousy. For all of you out there obsessing over some girl.. stop.. ask yourself, how would I feel if one day this girl turned on me for no apparent reason. Not good i'm guessing, so stop obsessing, and dont give that girl a second thought until they come to you. If you know what i'm talking about you are a victim of 99.9% of the female population's true self. Girls are two-faced, you just can't see it until it's too late. This post is semi-random I know, so just give it some thoughts.

the ones who need therapy are the ones that flame people for no reason like most of you lot. You really are a bunch of fucking losers. You all whine about having acne and yet you can`t wait to pass some comment about someone else because they dont say something that you think is worth saying. Guess what ... you are the fuckin losers not the guy who started this thread.

I do not WHINE about having acne darling, i seek constructive activities to get rid of it, such as frequenting this site.

As a 'girl', or you may consider me a woman, whatever, i felt compelled to respond to such a sweepeing statement as was expressed by the authour of this thread.

So calm down......mmmkay?.

user posted image

the ones who need therapy are the ones that flame people for no reason like most of you lot.  You really are a bunch of fucking losers.  You all whine about having acne and yet you can`t wait to pass some comment about someone else because they dont say something that you think is worth saying.  Guess what ... you are the fuckin losers not the guy who started this thread.

Talk to girls who are open minded.

I know if they were to talk to this guy who posted this thread face to face they he wouldn't say these childish remarks...why people why...do you use the internet to make your raised up your ego... And specially this forum supposed to be supportive about people who suffer with acne.

Ok, thought a girl better jump in here

I am shocked at how definitive this subject is - we get burned and we stop turning on the stove or cooking. One bad experience and boom, all girls are awful and life is hell.

You know, I had several guys break my heart, so I decided I would get back and just use every guy I could. Problem being - I ended up hurting myself more than any "payback" I was trying to do. And broke several of their hearts too - so I have been both the nice girl and the bitch.

winnie

Yeah, but somebody saying that all girls suck isn't exactly asking for help or support. It's such a blanket statement. It's sort of funny.

I know what you mean...some of the people who posted didn't even help. I know if they were to talk to this guy who posted this thread face to face they wouldn't say this childish remarks....why people why...do you use the internet to make your raised up your ego... And specially this forum supposed to be supportive about people who suffer with acne.

the ones who need therapy are the ones that flame people for no reason like most of you lot.  You really are a bunch of fucking losers.  You all whine about having acne and yet you can`t wait to pass some comment about someone else because they dont say something that you think is worth saying.  Guess what ... you are the fuckin losers not the guy who started this thread.

user posted image