Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blink18222

The answer to defeating acne

If your reading this you probably have incredibly bad acne like I did and you just cant get rid of it no matter what you do. I am 16 and i've had acne since I was 13 years old. It didnt stop getting worse. I was covered in it and it basically ruined my first three high school years. Im going into senior year and miraculously I got rid of it. I am going to explain exactly what i did. This is how:

Give accutane a try. Yeah it sounds bad but its seriously not gonna kill you and your gonna love it. I have a terrible diet and my blood tests were perfect while I was on this drug.

You want to use this for no longer than four months. I was on it for 2 1/2 months.

After your done using accutane, if its still there (which it might be) you want to find some vitamins called Chocola BB which basically is a japanese product that is made to make your skin look nicer. I took this until I ran out of them (its this little capsule that will last you maybe a month). Take one in the daytime and one at night.

Hopefully this works for you. If it did, your probably really scarred up. What im using right now for my scars are the new product Nivea for Men Energizing Facial Scrub. So far it looks like its working pretty well.

Good luck everyone

wow and this cleared you up completely?

how are these vitamins better than others, and how did you stumble upon them

did you just have face acne or body acne too?

The wife of one of my friends gave me a japanese product and said that it would help my skin a lot. She gave it to one of my other friends that had acne and it cleared her up too. Shes a girl so appearently these vitamins work regardless of gender. I had acne on my shoulders and some on my chest. All gone.

Yeah accutane is definitely worth it, atleast was/is (I still have about a month left) for me.

Thank you for the information. Does anybody know of where I can buy this product? Thank you.

Any pharmacy but you'll need a prescription from a dermatologist and they'll monitor your course closely with blood tests and all. Cause of the potential side-effects of the pill ofcourse.

I am the same way, had Acne since the 8th grade and it made my life hell, i have my senior year left and i am about to go on Accutane. I hope it helps, what side effects have you had?