Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

umm i have had this peanut size pimple on my nose for about a week now and it does not seem to be getting any better i have been using the neutragena skin id and it works but not all the time

i need to get rid of this zit on my nose and some of the others by monday since its the first day of school

do u have any suggesttions

I have one too..Sooo annoying.Try an antibiotic cream like neosporin.It's helped flatten it. Or an overnight mask on it(I use proactiv's)

I have one too..Sooo annoying.Try an antibiotic cream like neosporin.It's helped flatten it. Or an overnight mask on it(I use proactiv's)

Make sure its Neosporin cream because the normal one will clog your pores

It's probably a cyst... sorry to break it to u but it may take a few more weeks for it to go away. I would try putting ice on it(although that has NEVER worked for me). I would check up on it once a day to see if it is poppable. But becareful not to play with it too much or it can make it stay longer. Just GENTLY squeeze it with your fingers after you shower. If you do not see a white head leave it alone right away. It's not ready. Cysts usualy arent ready to be popped till a few weeks. SOrry bud... i get cysts too but you cant do much about them

Eugh, I hate spots on my nose, they usually hurt the most... Try putting a little tea tree oil on it on a night? That usually helps my spots come to the surface faster.