Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BRmass25

I think acne on girls is HOT HOT HOT

Girls with acne are SO HOT...

I think what I like about it is the fact that conforming to a beauty standard out of utter fear is, for the most part, one of the largest chunks of a woman's life. It drives men as well, but not to the same extent. Doesn't it ever bore anyone?

Hmm...I'm sort of rambling...what am I getting at?...

Ok first off, I'm SUPER attracted to women. I LOVE women. And when I say women, I mean it in the most general way. I like the ordinary, the flawed, the norm, so to speak. I like watching "chubby" girls dancing on YouTube.

To me, the special/perfect/eye poppingly flawless is utterly boring and predictable. I like the real deal humanity aesthetics. I like that acne.

Just sayin...

hahahahaha bro ur totally a perv......its all good all guys r pervs........

just glad ur the first one to put it out there

this is not a joke thread this is an "acne.org" thread....everyone who posts a pic on this site is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!....if i post a pick of my ass..its DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!..when their face is shit, their eyes are blowing everyones mind....blah blah blah

Haha! I have noticed that here and elsewhere on beauty related boards. I suppose everyone wants to be supportive of anyone brave enough to post their face (or ass) on the internet, but that's a good thing. And frankly, some of the people who do post are very attractive, even with acne or whatever they suffer from. Some people overcompensate, they feel bad about their skin so they keep very good care of themselves in other respects: work out, dress nice, etc. There's more than one way to be attractive!

My sentiments exactly! I think I have a nice figure and facial features. I am just very self-conscious about my acne and scars etc. I hate to say it like this but I fake like I don't care about it. I think that is why some men think I'm attractive, I just do the best I can and leave it alone :) I think they're attracted to the confidence I have in things other than my looks.

It's true that guys are attracted to confidence. I've dated a lot of guys in the past and i wish I wasn't hiding behind my acne all the time. Once a guy is interested in you, don't be shy/insecure, because they see past your acne. This thread made me smile :)

To each is own, i guess, lol

I, personally, do NOT find acne hot. I think it's embarassing and i wish it wasn't something i had to deal with everyday.

bullshit man

I got no problem w/ acne on girls still being attractive but to say that it makes them hot is retarded. she's the same girl w/ or w/o, afterall.

To girls who have painful acne all over her face, it is depressing thing... :|:doubt:

It's about what they think about themselves, and it's not what other think about them...

If they don't feel good about their skin everyday..,then they need to be acne free~, so they have one less thing to worry about! :dance:

lol this is too funny. i hate acne on my face, and i don't think i am hot when my face is breaking out. and i cant care less about what other poeple are saying about my acne, i care about how I feel.

i love having a clear skin. but now i have scars...i don't know what to do...feel so depressed...

i cant date with anyone, because i am too insecure...ever time a boy appraches me, i reject him...

now my ex-bf is dating with a girl with clear skin...

i want to be a hot girl with clear skin than hot girl with acne.. :doubt:

I think acne on girls is HOT

And I'm not kidding. Seriously I think its sexy as hell. I'm shooting you people as straight as it gets.

If its like REAAALLLY overboard out of control then it simply needs to be controlled. But bottom line, acne on a girl...sorta gets my motor going.

And its not at all about some lust for insecurity. I personally put zits on the same level as dimples/freckles/moles. Ads character...a sexy sorta character...

I also am confident in saying that more women find me attractive than don't find me attractive.

And there are MANY who share my opinion...

MAN...

wow, that's pretty cool. first i've heard of this...

who are the many that share your opinion?!? just curious. lol.

well, i am attracted to adam's apples and a lot of people tell me i'm crazy. lol.

This forum made me laugh and smile. Whether true or not, thank you boys.

haha. me, too!

I got to admit I even got a moderate hard on it was so great

:lol:

:wub: I have a couple of lovely cysts at the moment. Do you think I should be more careful when I go out with them? I don't want to be giving all the guys on the train boners at the sight of their sexiness.

i'm a female and have actually been attracted to guys with acne.. even somewhat severe acne. i have had acne for 8 years it became pretty bad and only started lightening up a few months ago. i am attracted to clear skin as well because it's something i'd love to have.. but it is a bit predictable and overrated. since i have acne, reaching out to someone else who has acne feels good. like "we're in this together" sort of thing. the person i'm with now has occasional acne and it doesn't bother me one bit and i'm sure my acne doesn't bother him either. his acne never seemed to bring him down, he has never used treatments to help it.. just dove soap. it is inspiring and makes me not care about my acne as much and i am happy that my skin is clearing up.. it makes me feel i can be who i am without judgement.. i should have realized this earlier, i know but better now then not at all. acne humanizes us. we don't need photoshopped beauty to be wonderful

thanks, this thread was awesome ;)

I agree a lot with SPaHB.

I don't necessarily find acne "hot," but I will admit to this: I prefer it over someone who doesn't have acne.

Not because I find it more attractive, but because it would mean she could relate to my struggle and we could go through it together. I wouldn't have to hide just because I'm having a bad "acne day" because she wouldn't care at all.

If you're with someone with acne, even if it was severe, then it means that you can look beyond their flaws and they can look through yours.

Maybe that's an insecurity thing. I'm not really sure.

And I'm not kidding. Seriously I think its sexy as hell. I'm shooting you people as straight as it gets.

:bs:

You sir, are a freak...but then again...aren't we all? :banana:

Maybe that's an insecurity thing.

Yes. It is an insecurity thing.

:bs:

You sir, are a freak...but then again...aren't we all? :banana:

Maybe that's an insecurity thing.

Yes. It is an insecurity thing.

Nah baby, its a SEXY thing.

This forum made me laugh and smile. Whether true or not, thank you boys.

I agree whole-heartily. Good to know there are some boys that are honest. I am not a personal fan of my acne, but its still good to know that there are guys accepting of it. that's awesome!

I completely agree with the title of this thread. That's what I was trying to say myself in another thread, although with a bit more pompous words.

It's true....no one cares as much about your acne as yourself. In fact I never even noticed people having acne until I started getting it.

I have a wonderful boyfriend who honestly says (and I believe him) that he just doesn't notice my acne. He doesn't find it attractive or unattractive, he just doesn't pay attention to it.

Being bisexual myself, I can honestly say that I find acne on women unattractive. If a woman is good-looking and has acne, I don't find her unattractive, but I find her less attractive than I would if she had clear skin.

I have a wonderful boyfriend who honestly says (and I believe him) that he just doesn't notice my acne. He doesn't find it attractive or unattractive, he just doesn't pay attention to it.

Being bisexual myself, I can honestly say that I find acne on women unattractive. If a woman is good-looking and has acne, I don't find her unattractive, but I find her less attractive than I would if she had clear skin.

Should we call you miss perfect? *rollseyes*

just out of curiosity how does your b/f feel about u being bi?

A ridiculous thread, of course, acne is more acceptable on women than men. Women can find mates regardless of acne/scarring, height, weight, etc. That's just the way life goes, it is the other way for men, MUCH more difficult finding a mate especially w/ acne or scarring. This thread can now be officially closed...

A ridiculous thread, of course, acne is more acceptable on women than men. Women can find mates regardless of acne/scarring, height, weight, etc. That's just the way life goes, it is the other way for men, MUCH more difficult finding a mate especially w/ acne or scarring. This thread can now be officially closed...

Ones opinion NOT facts.

Ones opinion NOT facts.

Those my friend are THE facts of life! That's just the way it is, not an opinion.

Ones opinion NOT facts.

Those my friend are THE facts of life! That's just the way it is, not an opinion.

One would think so, but you'd be amazed at how different people think and see others. You just can't say its a fact of life. Its just how you have viewed it.

didn't anyone tell you chicks dig scars?

Ones opinion NOT facts.

Oh yeah, I've had to practically beat the chicks off me (insert sarcasm) with all the scarring I've got.

Ones opinion NOT facts.

Oh yeah, I've had to practically beat the chicks off me (insert sarcasm) with all the scarring I've got.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.....*rollseyes*

You don't know what others think, especially females. Not every women fancy's Mr perfect, your experience/opinion isn't facts.

BTW, how bad is your scaring, you treating it? Longer you wait..the less chance of improving them.

You don't have to use sarcasm to hide your anger, do something about it, mate.

Ones opinion NOT facts.

You don't know what others think, especially females. Not every women fancy's Mr perfect, your experience/opinion isn't facts.

BTW, how bad is your scaring, you treating it? Longer you wait..the less chance of improving them.

Sorry to burst your bubble here, bro...no anger, just facts!

Ones opinion NOT facts.

Sorry to burst your bubble here, bro...no anger, just facts!

yep, when you link me a world survey backing it up.....until then, its an opinion...BRO