Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BRmass25

I think acne on girls is HOT HOT HOT

I think acne on girls is HOT

And I'm not kidding. Seriously I think its sexy as hell. I'm shooting you people as straight as it gets.

If its like REAAALLLY overboard out of control then it simply needs to be controlled. But bottom line, acne on a girl...sorta gets my motor going.

And its not at all about some lust for insecurity. I personally put zits on the same level as dimples/freckles/moles. Ads character...a sexy sorta character...

I also am confident in saying that more women find me attractive than don't find me attractive.

And there are MANY who share my opinion...

MAN...

So, you think acne on girls is HOT? I beg to differ with you on that and most girls I know including me think its not! Its a pain in the ass to control sometimes and cover up and it always rears its ugly head when you don't want it too. But what is beautiful in one persons eyes is not in anothers. Elf

Haha well you're one of a kind. Talk about having a quirk...

Is your face clear?

To be frank, your post made me smile. So there is a light at the end of this horrible acne tunnel...

Hopefully, their are more guys like you who don't mind it but somehow, I doubt it. :)

Hell i could really care less if a girl has acne. Most of my girlfriends have or have had acne at one point. It really dosnt matter.

Haha well you're one of a kind. Talk about having a quirk...

Is your face clear?

To be frank, your post made me smile. So there is a light at the end of this horrible acne tunnel...

Hopefully, their are more guys like you who don't mind it but somehow, I doubt it. :)

Yeah I've just got some small areas of super faded red marks right now. Throw a couple days without shaving on, looks like I've never had acne.

Point is...LOTS of guys are down. Don't doubt it.

just how it is.

I have bad acne and acne scars you would say.

I've been w/ my b/f for almost 6 years and he has such a baby face.

My acne never bothered him I guess.

He never stared at my face like something was wrong w/ it.

He tells me I'm beautiful even when I know that I'm not.

I'm happy we're together.

I think acne looks worse on girls, especially acne scars..girls supposed to be fair faced even more so than guys.

This sounds like some sort of joke. for a guy to think acne on girls are hot? every since I started breaking out worse I dread going to the gym and have people see me at my worse. And I refuse to put makeup on to work out. That just sounds soooo weird. My boyfriend doesnt say anything about it. He still thinks im hot but then again the rest of me looks good (body wise) but not the face. I hate being that kind of girl.

this is not a joke thread this is an "acne.org" thread....everyone who posts a pic on this site is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!....if i post a pick of my ass..its DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!..when their face is shit, their eyes are blowing everyones mind....blah blah blah

Woah, are you serious?!

I don't mind if a chick has some acne but damn, this is just kinky.

this is not a joke thread this is an "acne.org" thread....everyone who posts a pic on this site is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!....if i post a pick of my ass..its DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!..when their face is shit, their eyes are blowing everyones mind....blah blah blah

Haha! I have noticed that here and elsewhere on beauty related boards. I suppose everyone wants to be supportive of anyone brave enough to post their face (or ass) on the internet, but that's a good thing. And frankly, some of the people who do post are very attractive, even with acne or whatever they suffer from. Some people overcompensate, they feel bad about their skin so they keep very good care of themselves in other respects: work out, dress nice, etc. There's more than one way to be attractive!

acne on girls is superb . and once they get rid of them gosh they look awesome .! acne is temporary .

i love chubby girls and i wont even care if they have acne or anything.

Well you know that acne is not fun, I don't really care if I'm hot or not coz like Im not in that age but I lost a friend just beacuse of my acne. And that is not good so I just think thats dumb to think that girls with acne are hot.

hahaha! Acne is hot?! never heard that one before...I would say Acne is a way to compensate for a really pretty face :P.. I'd rather be without it than, be with it..

Girls with acne are SO HOT...

I think what I like about it is the fact that conforming to a beauty standard out of utter fear is, for the most part, one of the largest chunks of a woman's life. It drives men as well, but not to the same extent. Doesn't it ever bore anyone?

Hmm...I'm sort of rambling...what am I getting at?...

Ok first off, I'm SUPER attracted to women. I LOVE women. And when I say women, I mean it in the most general way. I like the ordinary, the flawed, the norm, so to speak. I like watching "chubby" girls dancing on YouTube.

To me, the special/perfect/eye poppingly flawless is utterly boring and predictable. I like the real deal humanity aesthetics. I like that acne.

Just sayin...

Kind of creepy (especially the part about watching "chubby" girls dancing on YouTube), but it's good that there are people out there that look past appearance.

Personally, clear and tan skin is the biggest turn-on. And straight white teeth ;)

I like you BRMASS and I agree.

I think it's funny how corporate media gives us the "idealized" cookie-cutter version of what a hot girl and a hot guy is and most people decide that is what they like.

Naturalness, flaws and all, and individuality is waaay more sexy to me!

Haha! I have noticed that here and elsewhere on beauty related boards. I suppose everyone wants to be supportive of anyone brave enough to post their face (or ass) on the internet, but that's a good thing. And frankly, some of the people who do post are very attractive, even with acne or whatever they suffer from. Some people overcompensate, they feel bad about their skin so they keep very good care of themselves in other respects: work out, dress nice, etc. There's more than one way to be attractive!

My sentiments exactly! I think I have a nice figure and facial features. I am just very self-conscious about my acne and scars etc. I hate to say it like this but I fake like I don't care about it. I think that is why some men think I'm attractive, I just do the best I can and leave it alone :) I think they're attracted to the confidence I have in things other than my looks.