Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I like to burn myself with lighters, and put cigarettes out on my skin, preferably my body so it's easy to conceal. It hurts so much, but it's so relieving. I do not particularly like using razors because it's hard to control the bleeding once you cut it up. So self mutilators, what are your favorite ways to inflict pain on yourself?

Yes, let's share tips on how we can mutilate our bodies

There's nothing wrong or dangerous with that

I like to burn myself with lighters, and put cigarettes out on my skin, preferably my body so it's easy to conceal. It hurts so much, but it's so relieving. I do not particularly like using razors because it's hard to control the bleeding once you cut it up. So self mutilators, what are your favorite ways to inflict pain on yourself?

I lift heavy weights. All the pain occurs under the skin and results in positive effects. You should try it too. :D

I lift heavy weights. All the pain occurs under the skin and results in positive effects. You should try it too. :D

Focusing all my anger when I'm lifting allows me to lift even more.

Bayonets are better than hedge trimmers

I used one today. They made my balls as smoothe as silk

I would if there was a private, or hole-in-the-wall gym in my area. I'm not going to LA fitness or any other faddish establishment like that. It's already enough getting shunned, and poked at in public ---- god forbid if I went to a place like that.

perfect reply :)

I would if there was a private, or hole-in-the-wall gym in my area. I'm not going to LA fitness or any other faddish establishment like that. It's already enough getting shunned, and poked at in public ---- god forbid if I went to a place like that.

Actually, it's often the complete opposite. At least at the gyms I went to.

A lot of the people there are more than willing to help spot you, correct your form and everything.

You could always just buy weights yourself too. They're not really expensive.

I like cutting myself actually. It is more relieving to see a river of red gushing down my arm after i cut through my skin like a dead turkey on thanksgiving because of all the anger built up. It is liberating like an anti patriotic red flag of lust and love.

no emo.

Self-mutilation is not something that we at acne.org are equipped to deal with in any way, nor do we in any way wish to encourage anyone to seek relief of traumas via inflicting further trauma upon themselves.