Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iCogito

drunk hairstylist

Today I decided to go trim my bangs. Since it was just trimming I didn't want to drive too far the ppl I usually go to (it's like 30 min away)far and went to the first place I saw which was Rocco's at the mall. They had 2 people there and one decided to trim my bangs. Then she said she needs to cut a bit on the side and cut of the whole huge chunk of my hair!! I've realized she smells like vodka that f*cked up b**. I walked out after paying 5$ for bangs (how do u like that..) I had to go to another place to fix the damage. I was all shakin..he had to do layer on my whole hair which I hate to death, and my bangs make me look like Kathy Griffin..they r just soo short..I can't even pull them back.

Is there anything that might make hair grow fast? Ovation therapy? ANything? Or anything I could make my short bangs look less visible with?

just wait it out. you can't do much unless you use headbands or if it is long enough to can take bobby pin.

i used to have bangs and then grew them out.

You should have told them that your not paying for service they preformed and that you would like to speak to the manager about the hair stylist who was under the influence of alcohol. You should also have demanded some compensation for the damage they did to your hair.

:shock::lol::(

You should have told them that your not paying for service they preformed and that you would like to speak to the manager about the hair stylist who was under the influence of alcohol. You should also have demanded some compensation for the damage they did to your hair.

It was a nightmare. i can't describe it. There were just 2 of them. 1 desk person and her. Not just she cut the whole chunk of my hair..but that water she kept spraying on my face missing the hair..God! I had no idea it's possible to get into hands of someone like that. I mean..I can cut hair better..why they even go to school and how people like that are hired.No idea.. I am affraid of harstylists more than dentists..I just was soo mad, I coudn't stop crying. That's why I didn't even think any of that. I've been growing my hair for 2 years...DO u think I can complain to the mall? I mean...they r part of Westfield mall.

I cut my own bangs on new years eve and f'ed them up something fierce, I was so upset, I cried! Hats are going to be your best friend for a while, well that and headbands, also if you can try to pin them back with cute pins or something. Wait it out, they are going to grow into an akward stage BUT DO NOT CUT THEM AGAIN! My bangs are to the middle of my cheeks now and I will not cut them for a very long time. Here is to your hair growing fast!

I used to drink with the hairstylist I used to go to when I was living in Forest Hills.

He was like one of those Russian barbers, but with salon training.

Whenever I'd go there, we did two shots of vodka before the trim, then 3 shots afterwards

it's not gonna work overnight, but take biotin pills and use avalon oranics biotin shampoo (you can get it at whole foods if there's one near you). it'll speed it up, enough for people to be like "how did your hair grow so fast?"

it's not gonna work overnight, but take biotin pills and use avalon oranics biotin shampoo (you can get it at whole foods if there's one near you). it'll speed it up, enough for people to be like "how did your hair grow so fast?"

By biotin do u mean B-Complex vitamins? And thnx for the advice because lately my hair grows soo slow.

Thanks everyone..def. shopping for hats and pins.

You could part your hair to the side, take a round brush, and blow dry your bangs up and kind of curled and over to the side, so the shortness isn't hanging on your forehead and staring you in the face every time you look in the mirror.

Also, get a cute hat! I have an awesome pinstriped fedora for bad hair days, and I get a ton of compliments when I'm wearing it!

Yeah, life is hard on me these days. Hearing ,"oh, u got a haircut it's cute.." sounds:(( aweful. And after I tell them what happened they go ,"yeaa, it does look weird." Some people tell me what did I do to my hair.. Some suggest to wear it in tail,others just live it alone. Bangs are short..and the way she cut it on the sides make my face look long..because there r no layers on the side until the chin.I can't pull it on the side, they stick out and don't stay there.

I got Biotin today. How much can I take? I took 4,000 mcg.

You could part your hair to the side, take a round brush, and blow dry your bangs up and kind of curled and over to the side, so the shortness isn't hanging on your forehead and staring you in the face every time you look in the mirror.

Also, get a cute hat! I have an awesome pinstriped fedora for bad hair days, and I get a ton of compliments when I'm wearing it!

I was reading some info online and there were people complaining that Biotin made them break out. hm..

p.s. do u think I can just add some of my Biotin pills to my shampoo?

Guest kiwikali

i'd just pin them back in a poof if that works.

one time some dude who didn't speak english cut a huge chunk out of the middle of my bangs. and the fucked up thing was that he did it on purpose cause he thought making them uneven would "look good". what a bastard. so now i just use my moms overpriced hairstylist who never messes up. :]

It was a nightmare. i can't describe it. There were just 2 of them. 1 desk person and her. Not just she cut the whole chunk of my hair..but that water she kept spraying on my face missing the hair..God! I had no idea it's possible to get into hands of someone like that. I mean..I can cut hair better..why they even go to school and how people like that are hired.No idea.. I am affraid of harstylists more than dentists..I just was soo mad, I coudn't stop crying. That's why I didn't even think any of that. I've been growing my hair for 2 years...DO u think I can complain to the mall? I mean...they r part of Westfield mall.

Get the shop's phone number and demand to speak to the manager and explain to him/ her that one of the employees was boozed up. Hopefully, they gave you a receipt and you could prove that you got your haircut there. Anyway, hair shop managers are ALWAYS wary of drunk or inept employees. In most cases, the shop only earns money if the haircut is executed to the client's satisfaction. Those drunk or inept employees are potential gigantic liabilities, especially with female customers who will not be hesitant to call the cops and cause a scene because you messed up their head.

I would go to the shop manager first, and then the mall.

Get the shop's phone number and demand to speak to the manager and explain to him/ her that one of the employees was boozed up. Hopefully, they gave you a receipt and you could prove that you got your haircut there. Anyway, hair shop managers are ALWAYS wary of drunk or inept employees. In most cases, the shop only earns money if the haircut is executed to the client's satisfaction. Those drunk or inept employees are potential gigantic liabilities, especially with female customers who will not be hesitant to call the cops and cause a scene because you messed up their head.

I would go to the shop manager first, and then the mall.

yeaa...about the receipt. :rolleyes: ..I just threw 5 $ and ran away. :rolleyes: damn it. I wrote a long letter to the mall though.

how much Biotin can I take so it's safe for me? Can I add Biotin to my shampoo?

I think you should also get into contact with the shop's manager. I'm not sure if the mall is going to do anything with your letter. As I understand it, malls just lease their stalls to clients.